Ukraine – Russia … not more of the last thread

M

Mr._Clark

Audioholic Samurai
According to an article I read the other day, Ukraine can only produce drones at about 50% of it's capacity due to limited funds. As I understand it, there have been issues freeing up the seized Russian foreign assets. Using these funds to produce drones would provide a measure of poetic justice, not to mention that drones are good bang for the buck (couldn't resist the pun).

M

Mr._Clark

Audioholic Samurai
It looks like Israel might have bombed a Russian air base in Syria. Someone definitely bombed the living [bleep] out of something (the video at the link is the main item of interest).

>>>It is being reported, but yet to be confirmed, that Israel struck Russian-controlled Hmeimim Air Base on the coast of west Syria in the vicinity of Jableh.

Geolocated footage confirmed the location, but Israel has yet to acknowledge the strikes. It appears some sort of munition facility was struck as evidenced by prolonged secondary explosions.

It is being rumored that Israel is clearing out a flight corridor to Iran, freeing it of any hostile air defense systems along the way. That speculation is also unconfirmed.<<<

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
It looks like Israel might have bombed a Russian air base in Syria. Someone definitely bombed the living [bleep] out of something (the video at the link is the main item of interest).

>>>It is being reported, but yet to be confirmed, that Israel struck Russian-controlled Hmeimim Air Base on the coast of west Syria in the vicinity of Jableh.

Geolocated footage confirmed the location, but Israel has yet to acknowledge the strikes. It appears some sort of munition facility was struck as evidenced by prolonged secondary explosions.

It is being rumored that Israel is clearing out a flight corridor to Iran, freeing it of any hostile air defense systems along the way. That speculation is also unconfirmed.<<<

Yay, but does Israel wanna get involved in Russia too? Incognito I suppose.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
The brutal Russian invasion of Ukraine has put to light the requirements when countries are buying arms abroad are to follow, and that goes for certain components used in weapons as well.

Switzerland has blocked re-export of various Swiss produced weapons and munition for use in Ukraine, and that has led some EU countries to block Swiss companies to offer tenders in arms (weapons, vehicles, munition, etc) procurement. The Swiss article below writes about Germany that recently has done so. For some reason all EFTA countries are blocked by Germany.

There has been much irritation in EU over American restrictions as well and there is now a drive by some members to be much more self-reliant when producing arms, including avoiding using American components. France has done that, though, for some time, and is driving this. Americans are taking notice and are becoming "concerned".

Swerd

Swerd

Audioholic Warlord
Yesterday, I saw this photo of Vladimir Putin and Kim Jong-un, visiting from North Korea. I've got nothing good to say about either of them, so I'll say a few bad things instead.

I never knew that Putin was so diminutive. Kim looks like a giant in comparison. Both have Napoleon complexes.

Kim looks like he already ate much of North Korea's population. He would probably do the same to Putin, if challenged to a cannibalism contest.
1729783844066.png

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis