Two Kappa Perfect build subs

Matt34

Matt34

About how much does it cost to build one of these subs? Can you contract out the woodworking?
The guy that did mine charged me only $400 for the pair, he said if he had to do it again he would probably charge a little more. I have about $750 wrapped up in the enclosures to include the subs.

PhillyDan1969

PhillyDan1969

Junior Audioholic
I will be flying back home either Friday or Saturday, I can meet you half way to save you some gas too if you decide on doing this. Isn't Yuma about four hours away?
Yeah it is about 3.5 to 4 hours drive time. Last time I came that way was last year in February when I purchased a jack russel pup from a Sierra Vista couple!!!

I come to Tucson about once per month since I went to school at the University of Arizona and I still have many friends living down there!!!

My bonus alone should more then cover this, the only factor now will be convincing the wife! Originally I was going to buy the Oppo or the Samsung BDP-3600 Blu-Ray player as my present with this monthly bonus, but I can wait for that!!!

K

kay9

Junior Audioholic
Oh wow, i wander if they will be a match for my Polk Audio RT3000. Kind of thinking of a seperate sub instead of using the powered subs of the RT3000. I am such a newbie in regarding home audio and slowly getting the audio needed for a bedroom home theater set up.

May i ask if you are remaining in Az?

Last edited:
Matt34

Matt34

Bump. Still offering the SMS-1 and the Behringer EP2500 with the subs for $1000.

Trades considered: HSU ULS-15, ED A7S-450, Epik Dragon, MFW-15(cherry finish with new amp) or AV123 credit, Polk DSW MicroPro sub. Open to other offers as well.

L

Loudz34

Enthusiast
I would gladly take the subs but way to far to drive... sure you wont ship?? its only to ny.....

Matt34

Matt34

$850 for everything!!! Will delivery to Phoenix for $50 extra.

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
You should of taken the 1200 bucks delivered to Texas before I spent my money on something else.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Good luck! Those will make someone really happy - and someone's neighbors (or wife) really unhappy. :D

Matt34

Matt34

SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:

Last edited by a moderator:
just-some-guy

just-some-guy

Audioholic Field Marshall
just a matter of time. gotta wait for the right person.

Matt34

Matt34

My heart just sunk :(

:p Congrats
I actually got full asking price for them too ($1000) because I'm going to delivery and set them up for the buyer. What's even better is that he's only about a 45 minute drive away!!

nibhaz

nibhaz

Audioholic Chief
I actually got full asking price for them too ($1000) because I'm going to delivery and set them up for the buyer. What's even better is that he's only about a 45 minute drive away!!
That's awesome Matt, congrats!

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
Make sure to warn him about disturbing neighbors and the subs ability to rattle everything.:)

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis