Two Kappa Perfect build subs

S

speakEZ

Audioholic
Best thing about Baylor are the Bear Claws at the donut shops:D . hehe j/k

If they could just get the football team up to par :rolleyes: .

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
Best thing about Baylor are the Bear Claws at the donut shops:D . hehe j/k

If they could just get the football team up to par :rolleyes: .
The recruiting has improved. Last year there were 3 or 4th in the big 12 after UT and OU. Briles is a great coach and great coaches change programs.

sawzalot

sawzalot

Audioholic Samurai
The only recruiting we need here is a buyer for Matts too good to be true deal -

come on guys those subs are beautiful.

How goes your sales Matt ? :)

Matt34

Matt34

The only recruiting we need here is a buyer for Matts too good to be true deal -

come on guys those subs are beautiful.

How goes your sales Matt ? :)
Nada yet..

If the dawg didn't live so far away I would take him up on his offer but a 13hr drive through texas isn't my idea of fun lol.

sawzalot

sawzalot

Audioholic Samurai
I am in full agreement with that,never been to Texas but my trip through Arizona last summer was full of long long drives on very long stretches,heck in three hours I can drive from border to border here in NJ you guys really do live in big country.

Matt34

Matt34

I have them listed on a couple other sites but I think 1. They don't really know what these are capable of or 2. They are too big for most people.

sawzalot

sawzalot

Audioholic Samurai
Yeah probably too big for the new and intermediate HT enthusiast but once they felt the bass they would and or should change their minds,I still cant believe that a reasonable build like this could produce the way they do I recommend these to any one looking to add a sub or two,My HT has never been better thanks to the kappas and AH.Now if I could just save enough extra for new fronts .. :D ..or build em Hmmm.

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
Nada yet..

If the dawg didn't live so far away I would take him up on his offer but a 13hr drive through texas isn't my idea of fun lol.
At least not until my setup is complete. What would be the point of just seeing one phile. You could come see the budget poor man's setup.:)

S

speakEZ

Audioholic
Hummm....I cant get a frieght company to ship them to waco for $305 fully insured for $1900. Food for thought. Hang with me Matt, I am working on it.:cool:

S

speakEZ

Audioholic
That is certainly cheaper than fuel + hotel + beer (lots of beer).

nibhaz

nibhaz

Audioholic Chief
If I was single I'd make the drive from Indiana and crash at my uncle's in Tucson, but alas the GF would kill me because I’m supposed to be saving for something sparkly…:rolleyes:

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
If I was single I'd make the drive from Indiana and crash at my uncle's in Tucson, but alas the GF would kill me because I’m supposed to be saving for something sparkly…:rolleyes:
Not i you brought something sparkly back with you at the same time. And they may have a Ben Bridge out there in Zona. You can get a certified sparkly.:) You could even turn it into a secret and say If I told you it might ruin a surprise.

nibhaz

nibhaz

Audioholic Chief
I wish!

Not i you brought something sparkly back with you at the same time. And they may have a Ben Bridge out there in Zona. You can get a certified sparkly.:) You could even turn it into a secret and say If I told you it might ruin a surprise.
In an alternate reality where I won the lottery, that would be an excellent plan!:p

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
In an alternate reality where I won the lottery, that would be an excellent plan!:p
If you got good credit you can get no interest for a year. :) Credit is almost like an alternate reality lol. I couldn't wait to pop the question though. I also can't wait to be married.:D

darien87

darien87

Audioholic Spartan
If you got good credit you can get no interest for a year. :) Credit is almost like an alternate reality lol. I couldn't wait to pop the question though. I also can't wait to be married.:D
You single guys that can't wait to get married are nuts!!! You don't know how good you've got it. :rolleyes:

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis