Two Kappa Perfect build subs

Matt34

Matt34

Bump

$600 just for the subs

$800 for subs+amp

I've decided I'm going to keep the SMS-1.

captiankirk28

Full Audioholic
I really can't belive these are not gone yet! If i did'nt live in MI they would be mine, they would make a nice add on to my system. Hurry someone buy them!!

S

speakEZ

Audioholic
I'm the same way. Talking the wife into these monsters in one thing, but driving for 2 days to get them...not having as much luck.:(

Gaigebacca

Gaigebacca

Audioholic
From another Baylor Bear... I wish I had the cash to buy these as well... but alas... I do not... nor would the Mrs. Bear be too happy with these in the living room... but whatever... lol... ParadigmDawg, where in DFW you live? I am in the McKinney area.

Matt34

Matt34

Final adjustment and price:

$550 for the just the subs.

Amp and SMS-1 are going to be used in next project.

krzywica

krzywica

Audioholic Samurai
Might be interested Matt.....Lemme check. I will PM you in a bit.

Matt34

Matt34

Payday bump. I'm on a streak today, sold those JBL's and my wheels/tires.

Biggiesized

Biggiesized

Senior Audioholic
I think there are a LOT of people interested in those subs, but since you're not willing to ship them, it's difficult to get someone to buy them.

PhillyDan1969

PhillyDan1969

Junior Audioholic
Matt, where in AZ do you live, I am in Yuma and my birthday is Wednesday and my bonus check comes on Friday!!! This could be the perfect gift to myself!!! :D

Oops, just read that you live in Sierra Vista, I am blind!!!

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
I think there are a LOT of people interested in those subs, but since you're not willing to ship them, it's difficult to get someone to buy them.

I think if your unwilling to drive for these subs then you don't deserve them. :p

Seriously I would cry if anything happened to them.

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
From another Baylor Bear... I wish I had the cash to buy these as well... but alas... I do not... nor would the Mrs. Bear be too happy with these in the living room... but whatever... lol... ParadigmDawg, where in DFW you live? I am in the McKinney area.
Sic Em bears. :D

I live in South Fort Worth. When I get a house I may build one of these for fun.

You should look at a jl audio 8w7 build or maybe a tagband build. They are nice lil subs.

Biggiesized

Biggiesized

Senior Audioholic
About how much does it cost to build one of these subs? Can you contract out the woodworking?

Matt34

Matt34

Matt, where in AZ do you live, I am in Yuma and my birthday is Wednesday and my bonus check comes on Friday!!! This could be the perfect gift to myself!!! :D

Oops, just read that you live in Sierra Vista, I am blind!!!
I will be flying back home either Friday or Saturday, I can meet you half way to save you some gas too if you decide on doing this. Isn't Yuma about four hours away?

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis