Trump Organization found guilty on all counts of criminal tax fraud

Swerd

Swerd

Audioholic Warlord
And just yesterday, I read the first report from the recently released Trump IRS tax documents. It contained the news that Trump paid ZERO federal taxes during the last 2 years of his single term in the White House. And, we also learned that no IRS audit of Trump's taxes took place at all during the last 2 years of Trump's single term in the White House.

Compared to all the other things that Trump did while in office, this news alone wasn't very shocking. However, it was in direct violation of the requirement that the IRS always audit the tax returns of all US presidents. I wonder who in the Treasury Dept. issued that order?

Trump had always claimed that he could not comment about his taxes while they were under audit. Now we find out he lied yet again.

All this is preliminary, as it will take some time to wade through that enormous pile of paper. I expect that more shocking news will be revealed in the next few weeks.

Last edited:
cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
He pays zero while we pay out the ass. The guy needs jail time, but we most likely will never see that happening.

Swerd

Swerd

Audioholic Warlord
He pays zero while we pay out the ass. The guy needs jail time, but we most likely will never see that happening.
Not only did Trump cheat on his taxes, he appointed a Secretary of the Treasury who swore he would never reveal Trump's tax returns. It now appears he also installed an IRS Commissioner who directed that no audits of Trump's taxes take place.

There are some of us who clearly remember that Tricky D!ck Nixon also cheated on his taxes, and refused to reveal his tax returns filed while he was in the White House. Nixon's tax returns were eventually leaked – revealing that he also paid very little taxes while claiming some highly doubtful deductions.
The written transcripts of many of Nixon's White House tape recordings had just been released, causing widespread revulsion to Nixon's foul language as well as his racial & religious prejudice. When his tax returns were revealed, the public reacted to this news with anger. Those two events, combined with the steady drum beat of Watergate investigations, added greatly to public accepting the idea that Nixon was a criminal.

Maybe the same will happen to Trump.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
And just yesterday, I read the first report from the recently released Trump IRS tax documents. It contained the news that Trump paid ZERO federal taxes during the last 2 years of his single term in the White House. And, we also learned that no IRS audit of Trump's taxes took place at all during the last 2 years of Trump's single term in the White House.

Compared to all the other things that Trump did while in office, this news alone wasn't very shocking. However, it was in direct violation of the requirement that the IRS always audit the tax returns of all US presidents. I wonder who in the Treasury Dept. issued that order?

Trump had always claimed that he could not comment about his taxes while they were under audit. Now we find out he lied yet again.

All this is preliminary, as it will take some time to wade through that enormous pile of paper. I expect that more shocking news will be revealed in the next few weeks.
Sadly, nothing anymore is 'shocking' when it comes to that 'pumpkin head' ............

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Sadly, nothing anymore is 'shocking' when it comes to that 'pumpkin head' ............
Nor is this GOP voting supporting Trump, no matter how how grave the crime is.

>>>WASHINGTON, Dec 22 (Reuters) - The Democratic-led House of Representatives voted on Thursday to require the U.S. Internal Revenue Service to audit presidents' tax filings, after lawmakers concluded the agency did not properly examine Donald Trump's returns while he was in the White House.

The legislation, which passed on a largely party-line vote of 222 to 201, faces long odds of passing the Senate and becoming law in the final days that Democrats control both chambers of Congress. Trump's fellow Republicans are due to take control of the House in January. …<<<

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
Well, I do pay out of my checking account. Cleaner and simpler. :D :D :D

Last edited:
mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

What is more criminal and should be followed up by DOJ and perhaps IRS is that the mandatory audit didn't happens as the law states and the years it was audited, agents just accepted deductions that are highly questionable just because they were prepared by professionals. :mad:

Well, lots of people's tax returns are audited that were prepared by professionals.
I am surprised TV commentators don't wear gas masks when they report on this. ;):D

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Small correction... how grave the crimes are. :D

He committed plenty.
It’s a crime family starting with his parents and passed on to his children. He has a teenaged son but no genetic tests have been publicized yet.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

It’s a crime family starting with his parents and passed on to his children. He has a teenaged son but no genetic tests have been publicized yet.
Sure. He has lots of money, for now, to keep it shut.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Grandpa was kinda slippery, too.

cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
Not only did Trump cheat on his taxes, he appointed a Secretary of the Treasury who swore he would never reveal Trump's tax returns. It now appears he also installed an IRS Commissioner who directed that no audits of Trump's taxes take place.

There are some of us who clearly remember that Tricky D!ck Nixon also cheated on his taxes, and refused to reveal his tax returns filed while he was in the White House. Nixon's tax returns were eventually leaked – revealing that he also paid very little taxes while claiming some highly doubtful deductions.
The written transcripts of many of Nixon's White House tape recordings had just been released, causing widespread revulsion to Nixon's foul language as well as his racial & religious prejudice. When his tax returns were revealed, the public reacted to this news with anger. Those two events, combined with the steady drum beat of Watergate investigations, added greatly to public accepting the idea that Nixon was a criminal.

Maybe the same will happen to Trump.
The big difference between Nixon and TRump at the moment, is Nixon was president when he and his "watergate coverup team got caught and Nixon resigned and never went to jail. Trump is not in office, so maybe the DOJ gets smart and does prosecute, but I see some type of 'It ain't going to happen' stuff taking place.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
The big difference between Nixon and TRump at the moment, is Nixon was president when he and his "watergate coverup team got caught and Nixon resigned and never went to jail. Trump is not in office, so maybe the DOJ gets smart and does prosecute, but I see some type of 'It ain't going to happen' stuff taking place.
Nixon avoided being prosecuted because he got a pardon. I doubt Biden would do that for Trump.

highfigh

highfigh

I don't know- he looks kind of pie-eyed, like The Donald. Could be his, but the thought of how that could happen makes me sick. Poor wife, seeing that looming over her......

Try to scrub THAT image from your mind!

highfigh

highfigh

What is more criminal and should be followed up by DOJ and perhaps IRS is that the mandatory audit didn't happens as the law states and the years it was audited, agents just accepted deductions that are highly questionable just because they were prepared by professionals. :mad:

Well, lots of people's tax returns are audited that were prepared by professionals.
I am surprised TV commentators don't wear gas masks when they report on this. ;):D
The fact that it was prepared by professionals doesn't always help- I know people who have been audited and their taxes were prepared by pros- I don't see Trump or Biden preparing their own taxes- besides, if a pro prepares them and they're submitted with errors, the preparer is the one on the hook for the penalties.

How many take the $500 charitable deduction without donating anything?

highfigh

highfigh

Nixon avoided being prosecuted because he got a pardon. I doubt Biden would do that for Trump.
Ford was Republican and it was a favor for being chosen as Agnew's replacement.

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
... if a pro prepares them and they're submitted with errors, the preparer is the one on the hook for the penalties.
This is not 100% accurate:
or here:
but Tax Preparer MAY not be scotfree either - it depends:

cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
If Biden is even president when this even goes to a trial a hearing. This crap could take years. Nixon's pardon by Ford, well Ford noted this years later " After Ford left the White House in 1977, he privately justified his pardon of Nixon by carrying in his wallet a portion of the text of Burdick v. United States, a 1915 U.S. Supreme Court case where the dictum stated that a pardon carries an imputation of guilt and that its acceptance carries a confession of guilt. ""

cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
The fact that it was prepared by professionals doesn't always help- I know people who have been audited and their taxes were prepared by pros- I don't see Trump or Biden preparing their own taxes- besides, if a pro prepares them and they're submitted with errors, the preparer is the one on the hook for the penalties.

How many take the $500 charitable deduction without donating anything?
If the IRS determines that your tax preparer made a mistake, this may help you in seeking to avoid fees, penalties, and interest (or having these costs paid by your tax preparer). Since they are your taxes, they are ultimately your responsibility .

highfigh

highfigh

If Biden is even president when this even goes to a trial a hearing. This crap could take years. Nixon's pardon by Ford, well Ford noted this years later " After Ford left the White House in 1977, he privately justified his pardon of Nixon by carrying in his wallet a portion of the text of Burdick v. United States, a 1915 U.S. Supreme Court case where the dictum stated that a pardon carries an imputation of guilt and that its acceptance carries a confession of guilt. ""
I wonder if Nixon could have used the same plea as Agnew Nolo Contendre) or the Alford plea, "whereby a defendant in a criminal case does not admit to the criminal act and asserts innocence, but admits that the evidence presented by the prosecution would be likely to persuade a judge or jury to find the defendant guilty beyond a reasonable doubt."

Lawyers writing the rules for lawyers.....what's the worst that could happen?

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis