Trump GUILTY of Fraud

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
John, it kinda reminds me of a High School pep rally right before the big game.
Again, JP has an (R) in front of his name, so close enough.:rolleyes:

The one (or two) of you might consider: Do you think Trump's innocent, and if not, what should the penalty be? If Trump wouldn't shut up during the proceedings, what should the penalty be? Do you base it on income? Just give the old lady $10 million and call it a day. Give the other case $80 mill and call it a day? Linking to some random guy on "X" of all things doesn't impress upon me much. Nor does the use of the word God (at the end of the post) along with Trump have any deep meaning. In other words, the author is full of it too as he called the $355 million case "non sense." Uh the rape allegations, or the other part of the case the jury found him guilty on regarding her? The defamation too is crap, or just the amount? Which?

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan

The one (or two) of you might consider: Do you think Trump's innocent, and if not, what should the penalty be? If Trump wouldn't shut up during the proceedings, what should the penalty be? Do you base it on income? Just give the old lady $10 million and call it a day. Give the other case $80 mill and call it a day? Linking to some random guy on "X" of all things doesn't impress upon me much. Nor does the use of the word God (at the end of the post) along with Trump have any deep meaning. In other words, the author is full of it too as he called the $355 million case "non sense." Uh the rape allegations, or the other part of the case the jury found him guilty on regarding her? The defamation too is crap, or just the amount? Which?
Dude, let me put it to you this way, I don't give two turds about social media.

As for Trump being innocent, of course not. As for this being a political witch hunt, of course it is and if anyone watched last nites Kathy Hochul interview on MSNBC and read between the lines ..........

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
From the Twitter post:
1. Thirty years from now, a woman can come out and falsely claim allegations against YOU, and if the judge hates your politics, they will believe her and made up any number to destroy your life savings.
A jury found him guilty and awarded the damages, not the judge.

2. If you build your wealth through real estate, and pay back all your commitments to banks, buyers and sellers, a judge who hates your politics could make up any number to deplete YOUR life savings and prevent you from doing business.
By inflating the values of his properties in an effort to reduce the interest rate he would have otherwise paid, he reduced the total he would have otherwise owed banks. This is blatant fraud. The argument that because he paid back his loans, it was "no harm, no foul", is BS. It's no different than arguing that a drunk driver blasting down a freeway at 100mph without having an accident shouldn't be charged with a crime.
So what does this do to capitalists and those with aspirations to run in the future. 1. Scare the crap out of great future candidates. 2. Eliminate anyone’s family from supporting their father or mother from running. 3. Distance family members from those who choose to run to avoid being sued. Notice which of Trumps kids got sued and who didn’t. 4. Make the candidate rethink why they ever chose to run in the first place and ruin the lifestyle of the rich and famous they once had.
What it tells them is don't defame people and don't commit fraud.

Trump fraud ruling adds to his string of legal losses in New York - CBS News

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
Dude, let me put it to you this way, I don't give two turds about social media.

As for Trump being innocent, of course not. As for this being a political witch hunt, of course it is and if anyone watched last nites Kathy Hochul interview on MSNBC and read between the lines ..........
If he's guilty, how is it a witch hunt?

John Parks

John Parks

Audioholic Samurai

Nope, not a (R)epublican, but you are welcome to put a (C) in front my name. "C", as in "country" but without the "o". Also without the "ry"...

TLS Guy

TLS Guy

Seriously, I have no life.
Trump's Interest payments on his recent judgement are $84,000 a day and rising.

I also have a strong hunch that Trump is infact a Russian agent.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
alright
hmmmm, perhaps that explains the comment four years ago during the height of COVID about Clorox and a fluorescent light up the butt ........... :eek:

M

Mr._Clark

Audioholic Samurai
I've wondered about this. Even if he's not an outright agent, I suspect Putin might have kompromat on him (or Putin convinced Trump he has kompromat).

The way Trump groveled around Putin was downright creepy.

He also kept everyone else on the U.S. side in the dark about what he discussed with Putin.

>>>The New York Times reported that after Mr. Trump fired the F.B.I. director James B. Comey in 2017, the bureau opened a counterintelligence investigation to explore whether the president was acting on Russia’s behalf. The Post reported that Mr. Trump had gone to unusual lengths to conceal details of his talks with Mr. Putin, including taking his interpreter’s notes.<<<

Trump's love letters to Kim Jung Un were also creepy.

Trump is just bizarre.

cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
I've wondered about this. Even if he's not an outright agent, I suspect Putin might have kompromat on him (or Putin convinced Trump he has kompromat).

The way Trump groveled around Putin was downright creepy.

He also kept everyone else on the U.S. side in the dark about what he discussed with Putin.

>>>The New York Times reported that after Mr. Trump fired the F.B.I. director James B. Comey in 2017, the bureau opened a counterintelligence investigation to explore whether the president was acting on Russia’s behalf. The Post reported that Mr. Trump had gone to unusual lengths to conceal details of his talks with Mr. Putin, including taking his interpreter’s notes.<<<

Trump's love letters to Kim Jung Un were also creepy.

Trump is just bizarre.
Bizarre and just plain creepy.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Bizarre and just plain creepy.
agreed !!

Now back to the fraud case........

assuming he loses his appeal, remind me a again who the victim is here and where will the many multiples of millions be paid ? Somehow this got lost in the shuffle with me......

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Nope, not a (R)epublican, but you are welcome to put a (C) in front my name. "C", as in "country" but without the "o". Also without the "ry"...
Hmmm..... you cite Crowder, Tucker, and you spell MAGA. And you also listened to Rush I believe for 30 years. You also bought Trump Wanted shirts. Yet you're not Republican.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Dude, get the hell out of Biden's fruit cellar...............Not all Republicans are MAGA Marchers !!!!

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis