TRIAD bronze 10 inch home theater subwoofer heavy and mint 500watts

S

stevethe4th

Enthusiast
This listing is for a very nice subwoofer from TRIAD. Triad bronze massive 10” very heavy subwoofer in very good condition. If you have not heard TRIAD, they are one of the best manufacturers of high end audio speakers. Everything is made on demand, using only the highest quality amps, drivers, and cabinets.

This is a 10” sub that weighs nearly 50 pounds!! The performance is incredible. I have owned subwoofers from $500- $5000 and this is perhaps the best bang for your buck. Beats anything from KEF, REL, Velodyne etc…

New retail was $1400

ASKING PRICE = $425 OBO or best offer

100% fully functional and sounds incredible

CONDITION = 8 of 10 (please see pictures)

Triad’s Bronze Sub’s dynamic performance combines with discreet appearance in virtually any household setting. Hear and feel deep, compelling bass with control and accuracy—experiencing impactful low frequencies which enhance and enrich movie soundtracks and music alike. These subwoofers deliver unmatched performance with studio-grade drivers and sealed, internally braced enclosures. Long-throw woofers produce enhanced output and substantial impact with ultra-low distortion. Triad’s subwoofers combine superior quality and efficiency, completing your soundscape with precision and power in any application or environment.

BRONZE SUB IN-ROOM

• 10" ultra-low distortion, long throw woofer

• Internally braced cabinet design

• High power handling and high SPL output

• Fully-engineered, acoustic suspension premium MDF enclosure

Below is a link to pictures and descriptions of all my gear for sale. I have uploaded everything to google drive to make it easy.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1cXieXZrUegIeN_749-I7njGq4E9JDW0O?usp=sharing

**Shipping Available to U.S. and Canada and item will be very well packaged.

****Payment methods accepted: PayPal, VENMO, Zelle, Cash, OR FaceBook pay. However you want to pay is fine with me.

I am selling a tremendous amount of my collection, so be sure to check out my other items.

• Audiophile owned --high end gear-- being sold by highly respected seller, original member of AUDIOGON & USAudiomart username STEVETHE4TH
    Screenshot (21).png
    Screenshot (22).png
    Screenshot (23).png

Attachments

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis