Synergistic Research Alpha Sterling X2 Subwoofer Cable w/ active shield MINT

S

stevethe4th

Enthusiast
This listing is for a phenomenal sounding subwoofer cable top of the line from Synergistic Research.

Model is the Alpha Sterling X2 with active power shielding. Power adapter is included, and pictures taken with blue power light on to show active shielding.

Length is 6 meters

New retail was $1000

ASKING PRICE = $400 OBO or best offer

100% fully functional

CONDITION = 9 of 10 (please see pictures)

I am selling a tremendous amount of my collection, so be sure to check out my other items.

• Audiophile owned --high end gear-- being sold by highly respected seller, original member of AUDIOGON & USAudiomart username STEVETHE4TH

Below is a link to pictures and descriptions of all my gear for sale. I have uploaded everything to google drive to make it easy.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1cXieXZrUegIeN_749-I7njGq4E9JDW0O?usp=sharing

**Shipping Available to U.S. and Canada and item will be very well packaged.

****Payment methods accepted: PayPal, VENMO, Zelle, Cash, OR FaceBook pay. However you want to pay is fine with me.

Cos

Cos

Audioholic Samurai
Full Disclosure, I would not list anything Synergistic Research on this site, it's definitely the wrong place

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Particularly when you consider what that clown Thed Denney has said about Gene/Audioholics.

TLS Guy

TLS Guy

Seriously, I have no life.
This listing is for a phenomenal sounding subwoofer cable top of the line from Synergistic Research.

Model is the Alpha Sterling X2 with active power shielding. Power adapter is included, and pictures taken with blue power light on to show active shielding.

Length is 6 meters

New retail was $1000

ASKING PRICE = $400 OBO or best offer

100% fully functional

CONDITION = 9 of 10 (please see pictures)

I am selling a tremendous amount of my collection, so be sure to check out my other items.

• Audiophile owned --high end gear-- being sold by highly respected seller, original member of AUDIOGON & USAudiomart username STEVETHE4TH

Below is a link to pictures and descriptions of all my gear for sale. I have uploaded everything to google drive to make it easy.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1cXieXZrUegIeN_749-I7njGq4E9JDW0O?usp=sharing

**Shipping Available to U.S. and Canada and item will be very well packaged.

****Payment methods accepted: PayPal, VENMO, Zelle, Cash, OR FaceBook pay. However you want to pay is fine with me.
WTF!

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
:DSteve, best of luck, as others have said, you'll need it to sell to anyone here. You're best to go over to AudioShark or AudioAfficiando ;)

jinjuku

jinjuku

Also Whats best forum and super best audio friends will eat this poop up.

Yes we are the kind of site that we know you can't sell it here we will help you find where all the gullible people congregate.

Far be it from us to prevent a sucker keeping their money.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
You guys are so mean.

Parts Express has a forum that is a kinder gentler place.

Try selling it there.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis