The SVS Prime Wireless 2.1 Speaker System ($1,139.97 value) Giveaway is Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hugo Rivera

Hugo Rivera

Audioholics VP of Marketing
(Contest open for residents of US (including Alaska) and Canada only)

The SVS Prime Wireless 2.1 Speaker System ($1,139.97 value) Giveaway is Here! We’re partnering with SVS to give away one of their SVS Prime Wireless 2.1 Speaker System ($1,139.97 value)!
The SVS Prime Wireless 2.1 Speaker System is an Audiophile Speaker System with Modern Digital Convenience.

From SVS: "Audiophile clarity, stunning dynamic impact and breathtaking bass combined with future-facing control and connectivity, the SVS Prime Wireless 2.1 Speaker System featuring SB-1000 Subwoofer and SoundPath RCA Audio Interconnect Cable is HiFi for the modern audiophile. WiFi and Bluetooth enabled with app control via DTS Play-Fi, active crossover and a robust 200-watt (50 watts x 4) amplifier, the Prime Wireless powered speakers deliver a massive soundstage with pinpoint imaging and revealing clarity, as well as a host of control, connectivity and multi-room playback options. Effortless output from the SVS SB-1000 subwoofer adds depth and chest-thumping bass you can feel for performance that far exceeds more expensive 2.1 stereo systems, soundbars and other wireless powered speakers.

At last…convincing and immersive sound goes wireless."

For more information, please take a look here:

To enter the Giveaway, simply:

1. Register to receive the Audioholics and SVS email newsletters.
2. Respond using that same address if you are contacted as the winner.

<<< Click Here to Be Registered and Entered >>>
Entry must be received BEFORE 10/31/19 at 11:59 PM EST
PLEASE NOTE: By registering for the contest, you are agreeing to receive both the Audioholics and SVS email newsletters. Contest open for US (including Alaska) and Canada.

PRIZE DESCRIPTION

svs.jpg

From SVS: "Audiophile clarity, stunning dynamic impact and breathtaking bass combined with future-facing control and connectivity, the SVS Prime Wireless 2.1 Speaker System featuring SB-1000 Subwoofer and SoundPath RCA Audio Interconnect Cable is HiFi for the modern audiophile. WiFi and Bluetooth enabled with app control via DTS Play-Fi, active crossover and a robust 200-watt (50 watts x 4) amplifier, the Prime Wireless powered speakers deliver a massive soundstage with pinpoint imaging and revealing clarity, as well as a host of control, connectivity and multi-room playback options. Effortless output from the SVS SB-1000 subwoofer adds depth and chest-thumping bass you can feel for performance that far exceeds more expensive 2.1 stereo systems, soundbars and other wireless powered speakers.

At last…convincing and immersive sound goes wireless.
"

Highlights:

High-performance 2.1 wireless powered speaker system boasts WiFi and Bluetooth connectivity, a 200-watt (50 watts x 4) amplifier, digital crossover, 192KHz/24-bit DAC, DTS Play-Fi app control, Alexa voice control, custom presets, versatile connectivity options; and now, comes in a package with the compact powerhouse SVS SB-1000 subwoofer for deeper and more thrilling bass.

Unleashing heart-pounding bass you can feel with pinpoint accuracy and ‘stop-on-dime’ control, is the compact SB-1000 subwoofer features a 12-inch high-excursion driver with 300+ watts RMS, 700+ watts peak power Sledge amplifier. Included SVS SoundPath RCA Audio Interconnect Cable ensures a pristine connection between speakers and subwoofer.

For more information, please take a look here:

PRIZE: One SVS Prime Wireless 2.1 Speaker System
(Retail value: $1,139.97)

IMPORTANT NOTE: Prize to be sent between November to December 2019.

RULES: To enter, simply provide email address and follow confirmation to sign up for the Audioholics and SVS newsletters. One new subscriber who joins between now to 10/31/19 will be chosen at random as the system winner. Only one entry is accepted for the contest. The system will know if you already entered and will prevent you from multiple entries. * Don’t wait, the entry period ends October 31, 2019 at 11:59 PM EST! Contest open for US (including Alaska) and Canada.

For more information about this product, please take a look here:

Last edited:
C

CRASHFIRE

Audiophyte
Wow, great prize. If I don't win, congrats to whoever does!

M

munkee55

Enthusiast
Fantastic prize this time around!! SVS would make a fine addition to any home.

KenM10759

KenM10759

Audioholic Samurai
Nice! My wife would be godsmacked with that to replace her plastic computer speakers with the pathetic "woofer" at her feet.

M

mtrot

Senior Audioholic
This would be great to hook up to my wife's laptop as she rocks out to her heavy metal music every morning before work!

NINaudio

NINaudio

Audioholic Samurai
I could use a new setup for my desktop PC! Count me in

R

Rick330

Junior Audioholic
This would make my decision about what to switch my 11 channel def tech system out for much easier.

Hugo Rivera

Hugo Rivera

Audioholics VP of Marketing
Congratulations to Kenneth Edmonds for winning the Audioholics/SVS Giveaway! Thanks to all for participating and stay tuned for your chance to win BIG in our next contest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis