Win Your Choice of SVS 2000 Pro Subwoofer +2 SoundPath Accessories ($1207 Value)

Wayde Robson

Wayde Robson

Audioholics Anchorman
Audioholics / Audio Advice Contest is BACK with YOUR CHOICE: Ported or sealed SVS 2000 Pro subwoofer + 2 SoundPath accessories ($1,207 Value!)

The Audioholics / Audio Advice Giveaway is back! This time around our partners at Audio Advice are giving you freedom of choice with a prize that asks the question; do you prefer a ported or sealed subwoofer? Whatever your answer, Audio Advice will throw-in two SoundPath subwoofer accessories. Our winner choose between two award winning SVS 2000 Pro subwoofers with accessories to make your sub go boom!

Audioholics-SVS-Giveaway.jpg

Are you Sealed or Ported Subwoofer Fan?

Choose between: SVS SB2000 Pro Subwoofer ($999 value) -OR- SVS PB2000 Pro Subwoofer ($1099 value). Winner will also receive: SVS SoundPath RCA Audio Interconnect (up to 15-meters) and a four-pack of SVS SoundPath Subwoofer Isolation System. Help a winner out... Go to our Forum's SVS 2000 Pro Contest post and give us your reasons why you're team ported or sealed.

Easy Entry

Audioholics/Audio Advice contests are always FREE, nothing to buy and you never pay shipping for the prize! Only your email address and name are required for initial registration. By registering to our sweepstakes-style contest you agree to receive free informative newsletters from Audioholics and Audio Advice for timely news, reviews, how-tos, great deals and discounts on audio/video. Optionally, you can improve your chance to win by engaging with Audioholics online then earn even MORE entries to further improve chances to win by sharing this contest with friends. Entries are made easy in the sign-up form widget (below).
Contest open to the lower 48 states of continental USA only.
<Enter Contest Now>
Entries accepted in the widget found on our Audioholics Contest page
Winner Selection

Contest registration closes Thursday, June 30th midnight, Eastern Time. Once entry form is closed ONE lucky winner will be randomly selected by a third-party party app. The winner will then be contacted via email within the week, so keep an eye on your inbox and spam filters. See the Audioholics Contest Rules Terms and Regulations in the Contest Forum for details.

NOTE: Audioholics Contests are always FREE! From registration to shipping the prize, nobody from Audioholics will attempt to contact any registrant until after registration has closed (June 30th) at no time will you be required to pay for shipping or any fees regarding this contest. So, watch your spam filters in case we attempt to contact YOU!

Overview of the Prize!

SVS SB2000 Pro Powered Subwoofer ($999 value)
“Jaw-dropping deep bass extension and massive output with stunning musicality that will delight both audiophiles and home theater fans.” - Audio Advice

SB2000 Pro Dimensions (w/ grille): 14.6” (372mm) H X 14.2” (360mm) W X 15.6” (395mm) D

SVS PB2000 Pro Powered Subwoofer ($1099 value)
“Breathtaking output and subterranean low frequency extension down to 16-Hz with pinpoint accuracy and control. Optimized with dual port cabinet design for effortless bass with vanishingly low distortion.” - Audio Advice

PB2000 Pro Dimensions (w/ grille): 20.9” (532mm) H X 17.3” (440mm) W X 23.6” (600mm) D

Both SVS 2000 Pro Subs Feature:
  • 12-inch Front-firing high-excursion SVS driver
  • 550 Watts RMS, 1,500+ Watts peak power
  • Sledge amplifier with fully discrete MOSFET output
  • SVS subwoofer DSP smartphone app
SVS-sb-2K.jpg
SVS-PB-2K.jpg

Winner selects SVS SB2000 Pro (sealed) or SVS PB2000 Pro (ported).
Tell us which you would choose in a comment below!

The Pot Sweetened with SoundPath:

SVS SoundPath RCA Audio Interconnect (up-to $59 value)
Pure copper conductors with 24K gold plated brass connectors and five-layer dielectric insulation system maintain pristine signal between subwoofers and audio components so your system always sounds its best."
- Audio Advice

SVS SoundPath Subwoofer Isolation System, 4-pack ($49 value)

“The SVS SoundPath Subwoofer Isolation System works with nearly every subwoofer brand and model to improve bass performance while reducing floor and wall vibrations, noise artifacts and complaints from neighbors or roommates. De-coupling a subwoofer from the floor results in inherently tighter and cleaner sounding bass. It’s also the next best thing to sound-proofing and ideal for carpeted rooms, hardwood floors or any space where room rattles, buzzes or vibrations are present.”
- Audio Advice
isolation_system.jpeg
soundpath_rca_connector.jpeg

SoundPath Subwoofer Isolation System and a SoundPath gold-plated brass and copper interconnect

Sealed vs. Ported Sub; Which Should You Choose?
Gene moderates the eternal subwoofer debate with advocates for both sides

Sealed Vs Ported: Experts go head-to-head

Please Read Before Entering: Contest Rules, Terms and Regulations
Entry must be received BEFORE 06/30/22 at 11:59 PM EDT

PLEASE NOTE: By registering for the contest, you agree to receive both the Audioholics and Audio Advice email newsletters. Contest open to Continental US ONLY.

To enter the Giveaway, simply:
1. Register with name/email to receive the Audioholics and Audio Advice email newsletters. Earn additional entry points with engagement and recommendations in the contest widget.
2. Respond using that same address if you are contacted as the winner.
Note: You will ONLY be contacted from an authentic Audioholics email address AFTER the contest ends, you may also be contacted for verification as an Audioholics Contest entrant.

NOTE: Prize sent through July 2022.

CONTEST RULES OVERVIEW: Please go our Contest Rules sticky-post in the Audioholics Forum for the complete rules. To enter, simply provide email address and follow confirmation to sign up for the Audioholics and Audio Advice newsletters. Read the complete Contest Rules, Terms and Regulations before entering. One new subscriber who joins between now to 06/30/22 will be chosen at random as the system winner. Only one entry will win. The system will know if you already entered and will prevent you from multiple entries. *

Don’t wait, the entry period ends June 30, 2022 at 11:59 PM EDT! Contest open for Continental US only.

Last edited:
S

Schrodinger23

Audioholic Intern
Read through the article and forum post a couple of times and have no idea how to enter the giveaway. I’m already a forum member and already get the newsletters. I don’t understand why there can’t be a simple direct link to enter. That I can do.

Benni777

Benni777

Audioholic
Read through the article and forum post a couple of times and have no idea how to enter the giveaway. I’m already a forum member and already get the newsletters. I don’t understand why there can’t be a simple direct link to enter. That I can do.
There's a big statement stating enter contest now

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
At the top of the article it has a spot where you enter your name and email address and gives you different links to increase your number of entries. Once you do it they send you an email confirming that you are registered

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
There are multiple entry links and a template. Not sure how to make this more obvious?

Benni777

Benni777

Audioholic
Audioholics / Audio Advice Contest is BACK with YOUR CHOICE: Ported or sealed SVS 2000 Pro subwoofer + 2 SoundPath accessories ($1,207 Value!)

The Audioholics / Audio Advice Giveaway is back! This time around our partners at Audio Advice are giving you freedom of choice with a prize that asks the question; do you prefer a ported or sealed subwoofer? Whatever your answer, Audio Advice will throw-in two SoundPath subwoofer accessories. Our winner choose between two award winning SVS 2000 Pro subwoofers with accessories to make your sub go boom!

Are you Sealed or Ported Subwoofer Fan?

Choose between: SVS SB2000 Pro Subwoofer ($999 value) -OR- SVS PB2000 Pro Subwoofer ($1099 value). Winner will also receive: SVS SoundPath RCA Audio Interconnect (up to 15-meters) and a four-pack of SVS SoundPath Subwoofer Isolation System. Help a winner out... Go to our Forum's SVS 2000 Pro Contest post and give us your reasons why you're team ported or sealed.

Easy Entry

Audioholics/Audio Advice contests are always FREE, nothing to buy and you never pay shipping for the prize! Only your email address and name are required for initial registration. By registering to our sweepstakes-style contest you agree to receive free informative newsletters from Audioholics and Audio Advice for timely news, reviews, how-tos, great deals and discounts on audio/video. Optionally, you can improve your chance to win by engaging with Audioholics online then earn even MORE entries to further improve chances to win by sharing this contest with friends. Entries are made easy in the sign-up form widget (below).
Contest open to the lower 48 states of continental USA only.
<Enter Contest Now>
Entries accepted in the widget found on our Audioholics Contest page
Winner Selection

Contest registration closes Thursday, June 30th midnight, Eastern Time. Once entry form is closed ONE lucky winner will be randomly selected by a third-party party app. The winner will then be contacted via email within the week, so keep an eye on your inbox and spam filters. See the Audioholics Contest Rules Terms and Regulations in the Contest Forum for details.

NOTE: Audioholics Contests are always FREE! From registration to shipping the prize, nobody from Audioholics will attempt to contact any registrant until after registration has closed (June 30th) at no time will you be required to pay for shipping or any fees regarding this contest. So, watch your spam filters in case we attempt to contact YOU!

Overview of the Prize!

SVS SB2000 Pro Powered Subwoofer ($999 value)
“Jaw-dropping deep bass extension and massive output with stunning musicality that will delight both audiophiles and home theater fans.” - Audio Advice

SB2000 Pro Dimensions (w/ grille): 14.6” (372mm) H X 14.2” (360mm) W X 15.6” (395mm) D

SVS PB2000 Pro Powered Subwoofer ($1099 value)
“Breathtaking output and subterranean low frequency extension down to 16-Hz with pinpoint accuracy and control. Optimized with dual port cabinet design for effortless bass with vanishingly low distortion.” - Audio Advice

PB2000 Pro Dimensions (w/ grille): 20.9” (532mm) H X 17.3” (440mm) W X 23.6” (600mm) D

Both SVS 2000 Pro Subs Feature:
  • 12-inch Front-firing high-excursion SVS driver
  • 550 Watts RMS, 1,500+ Watts peak power
  • Sledge amplifier with fully discrete MOSFET output
  • SVS subwoofer DSP smartphone app
View attachment 56376View attachment 56377
Winner selects SVS SB2000 Pro (sealed) or SVS PB2000 Pro (ported).
Tell us which you would choose in a comment below!

The Pot Sweetened with SoundPath:

SVS SoundPath RCA Audio Interconnect (up-to $59 value)
Pure copper conductors with 24K gold plated brass connectors and five-layer dielectric insulation system maintain pristine signal between subwoofers and audio components so your system always sounds its best."
- Audio Advice

SVS SoundPath Subwoofer Isolation System, 4-pack ($49 value)

“The SVS SoundPath Subwoofer Isolation System works with nearly every subwoofer brand and model to improve bass performance while reducing floor and wall vibrations, noise artifacts and complaints from neighbors or roommates. De-coupling a subwoofer from the floor results in inherently tighter and cleaner sounding bass. It’s also the next best thing to sound-proofing and ideal for carpeted rooms, hardwood floors or any space where room rattles, buzzes or vibrations are present.”
- Audio Advice
View attachment 56378View attachment 56379
SoundPath Subwoofer Isolation System and a SoundPath gold-plated brass and copper interconnect

Sealed vs. Ported Sub; Which Should You Choose?
Gene moderates the eternal subwoofer debate with advocates for both sides

Sealed Vs Ported: Experts go head-to-head

Please Read Before Entering: Contest Rules, Terms and Regulations
Entry must be received BEFORE 06/30/22 at 11:59 PM EDT

PLEASE NOTE: By registering for the contest, you agree to receive both the Audioholics and Audio Advice email newsletters. Contest open to Continental US ONLY.

To enter the Giveaway, simply:
1. Register with name/email to receive the Audioholics and Audio Advice email newsletters. Earn additional entry points with engagement and recommendations in the contest widget.
2. Respond using that same address if you are contacted as the winner.
Note: You will ONLY be contacted from an authentic Audioholics email address AFTER the contest ends, you may also be contacted for verification as an Audioholics Contest entrant.

NOTE: Prize sent through July 2022.

CONTEST RULES OVERVIEW: Please go our Contest Rules sticky-post in the Audioholics Forum for the complete rules. To enter, simply provide email address and follow confirmation to sign up for the Audioholics and Audio Advice newsletters. Read the complete Contest Rules, Terms and Regulations before entering. One new subscriber who joins between now to 06/30/22 will be chosen at random as the system winner. Only one entry will win. The system will know if you already entered and will prevent you from multiple entries. *

Don’t wait, the entry period ends June 30, 2022 at 11:59 PM EDT! Contest open for Continental US only.
As to team ported vs Team Sealed. I am divided honestly. They are both excellent choices.

If I won though...... I guess I would choose ported and request port plugs for when I want to go sealed. best of both worlds.

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
As to team ported vs Team Sealed. I am divided honestly. They are both excellent choices.

If I won though...... I guess I would choose ported and request port plugs for when I want to go sealed. best of both worlds.
Ported all the way!!!

C

Cheyenne

Audiophyte
I prefer Sealed. I like the tighter sound. My room is smaller so I don't need a huge sub.

P

PianomanKen

Audiophyte
I would prefer the sealed design. I've had experience with both types, and find the sealed more detailed, whereas the ported is better for a visceral sensation during movies. I would also prefer the isolation package, since I've got plenty of RCA interconnects.

G

geogherkins

Audiophyte
SVS SB2000 sealed would be my choice. In this case it is a compromise on performance because I'd prefer the smaller dimensions.

Last edited by a moderator:
G

gilletskillet2057

Audiophyte
I prefer ported because I like the room to shake. Yep rattle my bones.

ritechie

ritechie

Audiophyte
I've owned nice quality subs over two decades and I've found myself fiddling with levels far less often with sealed subs. I don't have the measurement tools to know what the issue is, but I have a sense that it's a bump in the upper bass range caused by my previous ported subs that bothers me. So, maybe they weren't so high quality after all.

Reverberocket

Reverberocket

Enthusiast
I prefer the tighter bass a sealed cabinet can provide, but then I use my sub mostly for music and not movies.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Man I sure miss my PB1000. Let's just say I didn't sell it or give it away...It's cool you get a choice of SB or PB.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis