The Predator September 14th, 2018!

D

Drunkpenguin

Audioholic Chief
My 20 year old son saw it and told me to stay away from it. Says it was more of a comedy than anything.

TechHDS

Audioholic General
Don’t know why those so called movie critics are so down on this movie? It’s got cool monsters that come from another galaxy just to munch on us like a cheese burger. A hot women, lots of shoot-um up, stuff blowing up. it’s a monster movie man!! It’s not supposed to make sense! Them critics where all, oh man StarWars so cool man! Some of the movie scenes where cheesy, bad actors, but it had cool spaceships lots of blow-um up, a cool dude that turns into an uncool dude with a light sword! It’s a Monster movie man!! People go see movies like that cause they want to see Monsters munch on people!! ;)

Mike

D

Drunkpenguin

Audioholic Chief
Don’t know why those so called movie critics are so down on this movie? It’s got cool monsters that come from another galaxy just to munch on us like a cheese burger. A hot women, lots of shoot-um up, stuff blowing up. it’s a monster movie man!! It’s not supposed to make sense! Them critics where all, oh man StarWars so cool man! Some of the movie scenes where cheesy, bad actors, but it had cool spaceships lots of blow-um up, a cool dude that turns into an uncool dude with a light sword! It’s a Monster movie man!! People go see movies like that cause they want to see Monsters munch on people!! ;)

Mike
Your review makes me wanna see this even less lol.

TechHDS

Audioholic General
Your review makes me wanna see this even less lol.
Lol, man I like movies where monsters eat people! I even like the creature from the Black Lagoon! Now that’s a Monnnsterrr!! You ever seen, swamp man? He goes by the name of Rugaerue!! Now, I’m not saying he look like me,
But they say he is from the swampy bayous of Lafourche Parish!!

Mike

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.

Mike
Yes, but the biggest part is the explanation why they come and what they have done already.
But the rest is a spoiler, right?;)

And, today Monday we were the only ones in there in the day showing.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Now available on blue ray for your viewing pleasure...

Montucky

Montucky

Full Audioholic
I saw this one at the theaters. While it won't be receiving any Oscars, I thought it was a really fun movie. Definitely worth a watch if you enjoy the whole Predator franchise. I'll definitely be watching it again at home now that it's been released in glorious 4K/HDR. Nice.

That said, the titling of it REALLY bugs me. So confusing. Just like the new "Halloween" that isn't a reboot, it's an actual sequel to the former 1978 and identically titled "Halloween." Oh, and don't forget Rob Zombie's "Halloween" from 2007, and "Halloween II" from both 1981 and 2009. Lol wut? Why, Hollywood?! WHY?!

But I guess here it's THE Predator to distinguish it? So let's see here. We had the original "Predator" (1987), "Predator 2", then "Predators" (2010), and now "The Predator." Sheesh. o_O

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Like most movies the original is usually the best and it seems to get worse as it goes on. See Jaws. But Aliens might have been better than Alien. Just my own opinion.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis