The New "Free Speech" on Twitter

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
This is on facebook (thought it was Twitter):

"
“One of the content moderators was asked if she deleted every Republican item that came up on her queue, she said: ‘Yes! I don’t give no ****s, I’ll delete it.’

The same moderator said she does not take down anti-Trump content, even if it did not [sic] violate company policy.

‘You gotta take it down but I leave it up,’ she said. ‘If you see something that’s not supposed to be up, it’s probably me.’

Another content moderator, Lara Kontakos, was asked what she did when she saw a posts supporting the president: ‘If someone is wearing a MAGA hat, I am going to delete them for terrorism.’

Then, Kontakos looked around at her colleagues: ‘I think we are all doing that.’”

"
That's not a link and isn't particularly convincing.... like much conservative gossip these days...

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I think it's a pretty poor idea to ad-hoc ban a group that happens to disagree with you.
Similar to reading a FB post and considering it fact? You're saying conservative thoughts (or tweets) are not to be found in the pre-musk days?

jinjuku

jinjuku

Similar to reading a FB post and considering it fact? You're saying conservative thoughts (or tweets) are not to be found in the pre-musk days?
It was a quote that about 3 calories worth of work would have you any number of links you desire.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
It was a quote that about 3 calories worth of work would have you any number of links you desire.
You were the one making the claim....so thought it would be best to look at your source.

jinjuku

jinjuku

Interesting how you are interpreting all of this. I'm speaking to the fact you said: "castrating conservatives"

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I'll warn you not to intimate that I said something I didn't. I'm not advocating the silencing of a group that I happen to disagree with.
You disagree with "conservatives" ? Mayhaps I misread you?!

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
The only idiocy I've noticed is your post/source so far....
And that was to a video he claimed as source. Did he write the quote from watching the video instead of copy/paste from an article?

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
And that was to a video he claimed as source. Did he write the quote from watching the video instead of copy/paste from an article?
I just consider it no more important as a source than rage-fueled am radio,, or Faux.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis