The Marantz SR6013 9.2CH 4K Ultra HD AV Receiver with HEOS ($1,500 value) Giveaway is Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Paul Lane

Audioholic Intern
Other..
Monoprice new 16 Channel AV Pre with Monoprice (made by ATI) Amps..

R

robertparis

Audiophyte
Marantz - to my ears they are hard to beat when it comes to music. The porthole is just a bonus

T

TheMigMeisterGeneral

Audiophyte
Yamaha - Good sound, reliable, YPAO configuration very straightforward.

B

bricyboy

Audiophyte
G: Emotiva. I love this brand bc they make excellent amps and the new RMC-1 is a masterpiece. However, I haven’t had much experience with Marantz or Denon and would love to know their products more.

S

sagadgreat

Audiophyte
Pioneer. Entry level on my surround system and was working within a budget. While Marantz was (and still is) my wishlist receiver, the budget wouldn't allow it. I went through several different receivers in my range though ($500-$700) and fell in lobe with the Elite LX101. Read through several forums here and saw some favorable reviews, have been in love ever since. I am at a point where I've grown a bit an am looking to take true advantage of Dolby Atmos and DTS platforms though (can't live without thelatest, even if I have to be budget conscious). Eyeing two additional ceiling speakers and a 9.1 reveiver in the near future.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
I'm in. Always wanted a Marantz. I first saw one as a kid ya know the famous gold color stereo ones back in the 80s. So dang cool. Good luck everyone.

W

Wellych

Audiophyte
Marantz, I was young, girls smiled me and music was wonderful on my marantz and jamo speakers. Still chasing those memories, but alas...

D

Deadwalleye

Audiophyte
Yamaha.
I've had good luck with their equipment since I purchased my first Yamaha amp back in 1986.

M

Mr Dos Equis

Audiophyte
I don’t always listen to surround sound. When when I do, I prefer Denon. Quality sound at an affordable price. I just bought a Denon AVR-X2500H for a Dolby Atmos experience. Combined with a Klipch 7.2 Atmos speaker package, it really rocks!
That said, I realize the mistake I made by not stepping up and buying a quality 9.2 system like the Marantz. I believe you can’t have a quality listening experience without having the full audio capabilities offered by Marantz. I’ve been learning the hard way since 1962....Some poop never changes. I think I’ll have a beer

G

gigamoose

Audiophyte
Marantz - though I haven't owned many receivers. My first real stereo, bought just after high school, was a Marantz Legacy Series. I'd later read that the system was a low-point for Marantz, but I couldn't disagree more. I've run a bunch of different speakers combo's as my tastes changed over the years and even powered a DJ Booth when a friends amp died mid-show. The Marantz did it all with clarity and ease. Even now, 25 years later, the Marantz is still the backbone of my stereo.

C

Clientnumber9

Audiophyte
A. Denon for the affordability and effectiveness of audyssey.

D

Dcleary

Audiophyte
It isn't in the specs but I assume this receiver can drive 4 Ohm speakers?

N

nevans87

Audiophyte
C. Yamaha has always been my favorite because that's all that I've had but I've always wanted to try a Marantz. I like the Marantz sound and love the aesthetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis