The Marantz SR6013 9.2CH 4K Ultra HD AV Receiver with HEOS ($1,500 value) Giveaway is Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

RichW

Audioholic Intern
Marantz for sure! You definitely get better hardware for your money. Most of the other makes are removing a lot of hardware features to make up for the software they put in. Most don't even give you 7.1 inputs or independent dual subwoofers on there upper level receivers any more. Not Marantz though!

flamingeye

flamingeye

Junior Audioholic
Marantz , love the built quality and the quality of sound I get from a Marantz pre/pro without breaking the bank to do it

B

Bargeman

Enthusiast
Marantz for me! It’s always been the Music first! Marantz has a great sound.

L

lilnaz

Audiophyte
b. Marantz, for me always seems to have the best features and interface, with a grate sound. Plenty of optinins to configure and felxible set up, nice auto room correction. Not a huge screen, perfect for dark movie nights.

M

mcmountainman

Audiophyte
I have a Denon 4300 . Why Denon love all the features and it was on sale at the time V/S the Marantz .

B

bigcap101

Audiophyte
g. h/k; until Harman killed it. I now have a Yamaha Aventage--it was the best sound and reliability I could find for the money.

A

AS_Thornton

Audiophyte
Yamaha - They have always sounded good to me and have been very reliable . . .

H

Hoosier

Audiophyte
Denon, because of my satisfaction with a previous receiver and because of the sterling review Audioholics gave its AVR-X7200WA, which my own use has now confirmed.

Y

Yaniv.sheffer

Audiophyte
Yamaha - I own a Yamaha receiver and enjoy MusicCast playing music all over the apartment. Yamaha sound is very musical.

D

Dj886b

Audiophyte
I have had the best experience and in my personal opinion representation of full sound from Denon. I have tried receivers from Sony, Yamaha, pioneer. But nothing has been as smooth as Denon. Maybe I'll get to try Marantz!!!

A

Anthony U

Audiophyte
b. Marantz because I have one and I Loved it not that I'd mind a Denon, it's practically the same thing after all.

M

MZKM

Audiophyte
Denon/Marantz (pretty much are the same besides aesthetics/build).

* I like Audyssey, especially now with the $20 app to correct the non-ideal target curve.
* I like their aesthetics, maybe it’s OCD but I like two identical/mirrored knobs (Yamaha, Onkyo, and Sony are thus not contenders).
* No history of major issues, such like Onkyo and their HDMI board failures.
* Good amount of wattage in surround sound; some get only like 50% of the advertised 2ch wattage.
* Have good pre-outs; the Yamaha models measured are very low voltage.

T

thammuz

Audiophyte
Denon. My first avr is a denon, and I really like it. I can't see myself getting an avr other than denon or marantz. I have always been weary of onkyo, because of past issues.

B

Bassmig

Audiophyte
I love denon and Marantz, but always had a soft spot for Yamaha. Had one when I was a kid and I currently own a Yamaha bass, and motorcycle.

J

jp9

Audiophyte
Marantz. Because they always have all of the features I want, not just almost all of them

R

RGauld

Audiophyte
Yamaha... I've owned 3 of these receivers, and they all still work flawlessly!

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis