The Marantz SR6013 9.2CH 4K Ultra HD AV Receiver with HEOS ($1,500 value) Giveaway is Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

silverhunt

Audiophyte
I love Denon and Marantz because of Auro 3D, hoping to see more jump on the bandwagon. Plus they are both quality. Looking forward to try out Marantz! I've had onkyo, pioneer, Yamaha, and Denon, can't wait to try Marantz with my new 7.2.4 set up! I'll post up videos after,

L

Leepat

Audiophyte
Use a 7 year old Onkyo was powerful surround amp in the day able to set up mic to adjust perfect range of sound, with Kef egg speakers and larger soundstage speakers. Also have an old 20 year old Nad, little 40 watt but very clear. Want a new one badly and see what my speakers can actually do!!!

R

Rsm61

Audiophyte
Marantz, Because that's what everyone had when I was first introduced to stereo equipment. I've loved them ever since.

T

Tschwahh75

Audiophyte
Marantz! I currently own a 1978 2285b and It is amazing. Want to get into new stuff so badly!

L

L.L.W.W#1PRESIDENT

Audiophyte
I'd say my favorite so far would be Onkyo. This is mainly due only to the fact I've only ever gotten the opportunity to use Onkyo Pioneer or Sony receivers. Of these three i.m.o. Onkyo has supreme options

B

B3n1254

Audiophyte
Marantz because its quality equipment. So b is my choice!

C

coletrane

Audiophyte
Marantz. Looks amazing, sounds incredible and true. Plus, historically top performers

Dougroa

Dougroa

Audiophyte
My old faithful KLH is on its last legs. I have admired my cousin's Marantz receiver for many years . It would be a nice compliment to my Garrard Turntable .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis