The Marantz AV7705 Surround Processor/Pre-Amplifier Giveaway is Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ellisr63

ellisr63

Full Audioholic
I am in need of a new preamp as my old one is on its last legs, and this would be a nice upgrade for me that I would cherish.

Sent from my SM-T830 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

208ITAV

Audiophyte
I'd like the ability to used different amplification with my current A/V setup.

P

PVDude

Audiophyte
I prefer separates because the processing tech changes much faster than amp tech. No need to upgrade perfectly good amps just because some HDMI format change or Dolby processing enhancement. I get better amplification, better control of my system, and longer life from my amps.

D

dellbum101

Audiophyte
I have an 10+ year old onkyo and need to upgrade to 4K and atmos. I really want the sound quality provided by separates.

M

mrYoked

Audiophyte
I'm currently using a Marantz AV7702. Here are the three main reasons I want to upgrade:
1. I want to be able to limit Audyssey to the room transition frequency through the app.
2. My current processor does not support HDCP 2.2.
3. One of the output channels recently went bad so I'm only using 3 of the 4 overhead Atmos channels.

O

Oahugeo

Audiophyte
I would love to win this so that I can make a huge step forward to an incredible sound system! I dont knownmuch about separates, but I'd love to learn about it with this in my home!

M

Morrolan

Audiophyte
I've been wanting to have separates so that I can periodically upgrade the individual amps.

S

Spif

Audiophyte
One sine wave to rule them all...

Frankly - I'll never be able to afford to buy something like this piece of equipment. It would be awesome to be honored to own this and have it as part of my audio system.

So - that's my humble request. I appreciate being considered, and my best to the lucky person who winds up having this in their collection.....

All my best - and have have a geat holiday!

B

Bob_Colton

Audiophyte
My Denon AVR-X4400H is getting flakey and will need repairs or to be replaced soon. I really do not want to spend the money so winning this Marantz would be an excellent start to a new and better system.

Coachorr54

Coachorr54

Audioholic Intern
I currently have and Onkyo all in one out of the box Srround system. This would be a leap into the distant future for me of what I want to have one day.

J

JamesGordon

Audiophyte
I have just begun remodeling my basement and have been planning the entertainment system for a few months. I was not originally planning on going with separates, but that is a problem that I would love to have to deal with! If I were to win this, it would become a fantastic centerpiece to my system

L

logiman

Audiophyte
I would like to branch out from 2.1 and this would be a perfect launching point.

B

BT1650

Audiophyte
I've always liked having separates. I currently am using a Denon 3500 with monolith amp. I would like to expand my current system and have been looking for a good preamp. This would definitely do the trick.

G

Gmusic66

Audiophyte
Hi, I am currently using an Outlaw 950 pre pro and although it still works ok the display is slowly but surely fading out to where I have a hard time seeing it and the remote is getting kind of temperamental. I am also using an Adcom GFA 7000 power amp which the left rear surround is out but I've compensated with an Akai AM 2600 integrated stereo amp. Kind of over done but that's all I have to get get sound out of that speaker.
I have used separates for about 3 decades and just love everything about them. the flexibility using separates is fun if you use your imagination and have some knowledge about speaker placement and cabling. I have interconnects from Blue Jeans Cable Co. which is a fantastic company to get cabling from. I'm also using 10ga 430 strand per run for the speakers. It all works really well apart from my equipment slowly dying on me.
I really would like to take advantage of Atmos & DTS X but with my system only being 5.1 I obviously can't. So if I win this gorgeous Marantz Pre/Pro I can also have an excuse to upgrade my power amp.
Thank you for making this opportunity possible.

R

RyanT

Audiophyte
I'm currently using a Marantz SR-6013 as a preamp in my 5.2.4 setup. The 7705 would allow me to put the internal amps of the 6013 to good use in a secondary system.

V

V91fastlane

Audiophyte
I have a Denon AVR-1200 7.2.. I bought the Pioneer Elite 9.2 all separate components. Sound ok I and miss the Atmos 2 channel. If I win I can add 2 additional surround speakers. And be surrounded in music or feel like I and in the middle of the movies transformers / Aliens / feel that play by play action watching football in the stadium.

P

Pete M

Audiophyte
Separates give me more flexibility powering all the different channels!

R

Roland

Audiophyte
My receiver is currently in the shop for the 2nd time this year. The Marantz AV7705 would be a great upgrade and a giant step in the right direction! Good luck to all!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis