The Marantz AV7705 Surround Processor/Pre-Amplifier Giveaway is Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

wcw

Audiophyte
Well my Marantz SR-6005 is getting a little long in the tooth including having a blown amp channel. I have recently started building amps with XLR inputs, so I might as well put them to use doing something. This preamp has XLR outs which my SR-6005 does not have.

M

Marantz4evr

Audiophyte
The last AV receiver I bought what's a Denon 4802. I think it's time for a change. I would love to find out for myself if separates are better.

C

canivus

Audiophyte
Been rocking a Sony HTSS360 htib since 2010. It's watch should be ended...

Mr F

Mr F

Enthusiast
I just started my journey through the audiophile rabbit hole. I just bought a pair of Kef 950s and center along with two 12" Monoliths. Yet, my measly Yamaha HTR-5840 (bought at a yard sale for $45) cannot unfold those speakers potential or latest movie audio codec. Thus, it needs to be upgraded to fully enjoy the new wonders of contemporary audio technology. To all, please pray for my sanity and my wallet for which I am weak and poor.

K

kruback118

Audiophyte
My Bestbuy Denon AVR-S910W is just not good enough. It's powering a set of Bowers and Wilkins speakers. I'm so underpowered and so unhappy with the performance of this thing. It's just the worst. This Receiver would be massive upgrade obviously. I also think it would look good next to my 2235. Have a great new year.

D

Domirino

Audiophyte
So I’m a Marantz guy. The reason I’d be interested in going separates over my current Marantz AVR & Marantz 7055 AMP is because I’d like better channel separation and a more accurate and immersive atmos / surround sound experience!

S

Soundwave Prime

Audiophyte
I would love to delve into the world of Separates and have one because I'm sick with sound quality, musical detail and sonic clarity, richness in tonality, timber and vocality, and the almost imperceptible nuances within a composition. I'd like to invest in high-end speakers... I recently got a chance to hear Polk Audio L800's with height modules, with 4 subs, 4 surround powered by 3 Marantz amplifiers with a Marantz processor and I was done! I died! The sound was so incredible... Most high-end speakers are rated at 4 ohms and AV receivers can't handle that kind of setup. I need separates to achieve greatness!

C

Chucky245

Audiophyte
Why go with separates? Because I don’t need more power, said no one ever ‍♂

B

Bueller

Audiophyte
I've got an old Integra Pre/Pro from the pre-4k/Atmos days and a 7x300 amp. The Marantz would modernize my setup, that's the benefit of separates, no need to upgrade my amp. If I then want to use the extra channels of the Marantz I can buy another stereo amp or 2 to go up to 9 or 11 channels.

FcBuff

FcBuff

Audiophyte
Marantz has been my go to AVP/AVR for many years now. The AV 7705 is a sweet unit. Would proudly put it into service.

S

Stradovinski13

Audiophyte
I'm starting to upgrade my equipment, some of which I've had since the 90s. This would be a great base to build from.

N

Nrhooah

Audiophyte
I’ve been using a receiver for 20 years and it’s time I step up to separates!

S

Someday

Enthusiast
It's more expensive to go this route but with a processor it's a good start.

D

doorants333

Audiophyte
This is the last piece of my home theater puzzle. Currently running 2 channels. I have the speakers and amp waiting for this.

M

Mkaiser

Audiophyte
Hello! Excited to be here. I am hoping to win this unit to allow me to utilize my existing gear. I dove into this hobby (now obsession) head first about 3 years ago and have learned A TON from Gene and the audioholic content on YouTube. That all said, thanks for putting this giveaway together and allowing us with a chance to win!
Happy New Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis