MUDSHARK

MUDSHARK

Audioholic Chief
Wow! My inferiority complex has returned. Retreating back to Humbleville. :eek:You are the benchmark.:D

majorloser

majorloser

This should hold you over till I can get some quality pictures taken. :eek:

The projector:

The Oppo has joined the stack:

Powerbridge outlet for the projector (top)

Cleaned up rack:

Backside of rack:

Though not a very good picture, the rack with the lights off :D

majorloser

majorloser

The "Fetal Alien Queen" the wife commented about above should be arriving next week.

And just got an e-mail that my Hellboy "Big Baby" gun should be shipped in a few weeks. :cool:
I can't wait for the "Big Baby" movie prop. This thing will be HUGE. :eek:

Now Slappy

Now Slappy

Audioholic
Very cool Major!

I saw a picture of your Big Baby gun over on the Emo board, very cool as well. You really have a sweet set up over there on the east coast(well, east to me anyway:D).

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
Very nice Dave!
Should've called me; it was one of the few weekends I could drive over to give you a hand.:D

majorloser

majorloser

Ordered a set of speaker stands to clean up the front stage.

A pair of 24" for the Decimos:

And a matching 13" center channel stand for the Ergo (hopefully, soon to be Mediette):

Last edited:
majorloser

majorloser

Looks like I might have to start getting rid of old equipment. Just too much stuff piled in the spare bedroom.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Looks like I might have to start getting rid of old equipment. Just too much stuff piled in the spare bedroom.
:eek: What?! Get rid of stuff? You're either too drunk or too sober. :D

That's what the garage is for. Plus, you all have attics in Florida, right? ;)

majorloser

majorloser

Attics in Florida are the WORST place to store stuff. Between temperatures that can melt plastic and the super high humidity, nothing of value survives very long. :(

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
And you call yourself an audioholic?

Two words: air conditioning. :p

Now Slappy

Now Slappy

Audioholic
Attics in Florida are the WORST place to store stuff. Between temperatures that can melt plastic and the super high humidity, nothing of value survives very long. :(

You've got that right. You can't even store cardboard boxes up there because between the heat and humidity the damn glue melts. We use rubbermaid containers and even then we only put the stuff that's expendable in them.

majorloser

majorloser

Loserwife was almost in tears when I moved the Canton towers out of the theater. I think she wants them for her bedroom setup now.

We're both waiting for Emotiva pre/pros to finish our systems, UMC-1 for her and XMC-1 for me. Since the UMC-1 should get released in a few weeks, I probably use that in the theater till the XMC-1 releases.

So I guess she can get the B&K pre/pro as a "hand-me-down", too. :p

majorloser

majorloser

New Female in the House

My latest toy has arrived! :cool:

Looks like she was made to sit on top of the Canton.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis