The everything Beer thread

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
Bad news for beer and wine drinkers.

https://www.alternet.org/food/popular-beer-and-wine-brands-contaminated-monsantos-weedkiller-tests-reveal

News broke the announcement of a lawsuit against 31 brands of wines for high levels of inorganic arsenic. In 2016, beer testing in Germany also revealed residues of glyphosate in every single sample tested, even independent beers. Moms Across America released test results of 12 California wines that were all found to be positive for glyphosate in 2016. We tested further and released new findings last week of glyphosate in all of the most popular brands of wines in the world, the majority of which are from the U.S., and in batch test results in American beer.

Drift, polluted irrigation water, soil, and through a new phenomena: pesticide rains. Glyphosate and other toxic chemical particles remain in evaporated water or dust clouds which form into rain and can contaminate vineyards and grain crops thousands of miles away.

The wine brands tested included Gallo, Beringer, Mondavi, Barefoot and Sutter Home. Beer brands tested included Budweiser, Busch, Coors, Michelob, Miller Lite, Sam Adams, Samuel Smith, Peak Organic and Sierra Nevada.

The EPA is currently accepting comments until April 30, 2018, on the re-registration or denial of the license for glyphosate. Leave a comment, cite a scientific study found in this article, and protect grape growers and grain farmers too.

Way to rain on the parade....

(JK...sort of...)

annunaki

annunaki

Bad news for beer and wine drinkers.

https://www.alternet.org/food/popular-beer-and-wine-brands-contaminated-monsantos-weedkiller-tests-reveal

News broke the announcement of a lawsuit against 31 brands of wines for high levels of inorganic arsenic. In 2016, beer testing in Germany also revealed residues of glyphosate in every single sample tested, even independent beers. Moms Across America released test results of 12 California wines that were all found to be positive for glyphosate in 2016. We tested further and released new findings last week of glyphosate in all of the most popular brands of wines in the world, the majority of which are from the U.S., and in batch test results in American beer.

Drift, polluted irrigation water, soil, and through a new phenomena: pesticide rains. Glyphosate and other toxic chemical particles remain in evaporated water or dust clouds which form into rain and can contaminate vineyards and grain crops thousands of miles away.

The wine brands tested included Gallo, Beringer, Mondavi, Barefoot and Sutter Home. Beer brands tested included Budweiser, Busch, Coors, Michelob, Miller Lite, Sam Adams, Samuel Smith, Peak Organic and Sierra Nevada.

The EPA is currently accepting comments until April 30, 2018, on the re-registration or denial of the license for glyphosate. Leave a comment, cite a scientific study found in this article, and protect grape growers and grain farmers too.
And people wonder why there is more disease,cancer, and sickness now...

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
Got this today. Very nice version of one of my favorite beers.

annunaki

annunaki

Went to Toppling Goliath this past weekend. They still had some Assassin '18 on tap. Wow, totally amazing beer.

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
I drank this with teh brewary located just north of Toronto;

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
I forgot to mention this one but I had this a few times and quite enjoyed it.

its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
Haven’t posted any pics in awhile. Sorry if there are any duplicates :D The top ones are from a share yesterday at Turning Point Beer. Had a pint of their Ebony & Ebony stout as well. Took pics of most of the beers I was able to sample.

annunaki

annunaki

Posting pics of my stuff has become a pain due to the file size issues and primarily using my mobile.

I have had so many new ones since my last post I can’t count!

its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
Posting pics of my stuff has become a pain due to the file size issues and primarily using my mobile.

I have had so many new ones since my last post I can’t count!
I just use the layout app to make single images from 9 photos :) If you’ve had tons of beer you could combine the images like the one below.

slipperybidness

slipperybidness

Audioholic Warlord
Tried this one yesterday. Pretty good. Not as good as the other recent ones though...It was expensive too.

You haven't been out to visit their brewery yet?

It gets crowded, but it is a really nice set up in the Hill Country.

slipperybidness

slipperybidness

Audioholic Warlord
Not yet. I guess I didn't realize it was around here...I know now though.
Well, in Dripping Springs.

Not too far out for you, definitely worth a trip. I hear there is a really good deli on the way out there, but I can't remember the name of it, never been.

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
Well, in Dripping Springs.

Not too far out for you, definitely worth a trip. I hear there is a really good deli on the way out there, but I can't remember the name of it, never been.
I've been wanting to get out that way for a couple of breweries. I went to Real Ale and had some stuff you can only get at their bar and was mighty impressed. Very nice place. Blanco is a bit further than Dripping Springs so no biggie. The drive home is the issue...

slipperybidness

slipperybidness

Audioholic Warlord
I've been wanting to get out that way for a couple of breweries. I went to Real Ale and had some stuff you can only get at their bar and was mighty impressed. Very nice place. Blanco is a bit further than Dripping Springs so no biggie. The drive home is the issue...
Real Ale is one of the old-school Tx craft breweries. They been around and well respected, long before the craft boom over the last 6-7 years or so.

Live Oak and St. Arnold's are some of the other older craft breweries in Tx.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis