The Dark Tower (Stephen King)

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
Yeah, I think "entertaining" is all we can hope for when they are forced to rush 8 novels into 90 minutes of movie.

So hopefully they can do 8 seasons of TV and develop every main character well.

The bass was pretty good when they showed the Dark Tower being attacked and the earthquakes.
Wonder if a 150 min film would have helped.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Wonder if a 150 min film would have helped.
150 minutes would help. But it's still not enough.

I remember watching "The Fellowship of the Ring" for the first time. I have not read the books. That movie was like 3 hr long. And I felt like I didn't know much about the main characters after 3 hours. I think I still didn't know much about the main characters after watching "Return of the King".

I think what they are doing with the Dark Tower film + TV series is a good idea.

The film got people's attention. Now the audience gets a more detailed and developed version on TV.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
150 minutes would help. But it's still not enough.

I remember watching "The Fellowship of the Ring" for the first time. I have not read the books. That movie was like 3 hr long. And I felt like I didn't know much about the main characters after 3 hours. I think I still didn't know much about the main characters after watching "Return of the King".

I think what they are doing with the Dark Tower film + TV series is a good idea.

The film got people's attention. Now the audience gets a more detailed and developed version on TV.
Thanks. I surmise the series will stand on its own without seeing the movie. Save me a rental and trip to store.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis