Ted Denney Synergistic Research Slander of Audioholics

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
From my take on this mess, has gone out of his way to personal Attack Gene. It wasn’t enough that Gene has proven that thiose so called high-end cable’s that is sold by his company aren’t worth the prices that they are sold for. Ted took his Slander of Audioholics website to a level I haven’t seen on a Social media page like his unproven facts, trolling, to the point of Bullying and harassment of Gene personaly. Discredit Gene without Any Proof whatsoever or Genes website or his forum. I could go on but any member that has been on Genes website looking for info on gear info be it amps, speakers, video gear TV or speaker wire or any cable. Never have I read where Gene has posted up on any thing audio or anything that audio Related,
That was False some have tried and Failed miserably to try and Discredit Genes website or his forum the Prove Genes, test on gear, or that what was posted up by the results of Genes tests Wrong! At least I haven’t seen are read any. Case in point Yamaha who has Probably the deepest pockets in the audio industry don’t quote me on that. Gene had found issues with some of Yamahas audio gear most recent their flagship pre-pro and one of their lowest end flagship line of AVR. Did Yamaha come at Gene with Slanderous remarks or hit Gene with personal Attacks? No Yamaha didn’t their EE Department Acknowledged Genes finding of the issues that he had found. Than came back with a Follow up reply Confirming the issue or issues where indeed Accurate and correct in that it would make Necessary Corrections. Gene, I have never met you in person I have watched your Youtube channel many times and have chatted with you in Private snd in on your form. Stand pat, some even said just let sleeping dogs lie. Stand for what you have Always have Stood for “Finding the truth in Audio.” Best wishes to You and your family Gene.
Thanks man. I don't like bullies. I won't waste time engaging Ted on social media but I'd be happy to settle up with him face to face if the opportunity presents itself at a trade show (if we ever have those again after COVID-19). Legitimate companies don't fear our analysis or measurements. Yamaha, Klipsch, Sound United, etc all welcome objective feedback to their products and as a result often find our analysis helpful to improve future product development. IMO, only snake oil vendors deny measurements and science in audio and hide behind pseudoscience and low brow attacks.

ATLAudio

ATLAudio

Senior Audioholic
I agree, FB being FB won’t always remove someones profile. I don’t use FB, use to but last Presidential election with all the fake propaganda that was being posted up by the Russians on FB. cause money first with FB they don’t Verify much at all they care about is the bottom line. Anyways the owner of FB isn’t someone I’d want my children to lookup to.
They pick a choose what is important, and insults regarding disability are high on the list. Also, misinformation about Covid19 will get the banhammer. Insulting someone sick with it would seem to be a rubber stamp.

NINaudio

NINaudio

Audioholic Samurai
I believe that Plug whos trolling Gene and making personal attacks on Gene personally , had a profile on here back in 2009. But I also seem to remember more recently also. But it was under a different name. He would posted photos of his car, high-end gear. Anyone that posted up on his thread, good or just a Subjective remark he would get Really sarcastic even if someone said they like his gear. I believe the older members , Caugh on to who he really was. As you would guess he got bannned again. But that was my first run in with that Plug.
Oh yeah, I kinda remember the guy who came on here saying he just bought all this McIntosh gear and a new Ferrari and people were just like, "cool, enjoy." and then he started another thread about how people weren't being nice enough to him or some such nonsense. Is that who you're thinking of G?

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
Thanks man. I don't like bullies. I won't waste time engaging Ted on social media but I'd be happy to settle up with him face to face if the opportunity presents itself at a trade show (if we ever have those again after COVID-19). Legitimate companies don't fear our analysis or measurements. Yamaha, Klipsch, Sound United, etc all welcome objective feedback to their products and as a result often find our analysis helpful to improve future product development. IMO, only snake oil vendors deny measurements and science in audio and hide behind pseudoscience and low brow attacks.

Your friend sounds like someone I'd like to have on my good side ;)
Gene, you’re welcome Sir! anyone that messes with the Captain of your ship Deserves to walk the gangplank in my book! Hands tied and all! Again Gene I personally can’t thank you enough for my place here on Your Website. It has been a good learning Journey on here with AH. I’ve come a long way but still a way to go. After all Audio is a Journey of neverendless Truth! When someone realizes that, its a Beautiful thing to enjoying the end game of it, “hobby “can be a joy to behold! :)

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
Oh yeah, I kinda remember the guy who came on here saying he just bought all this McIntosh gear and a new Ferrari and people were just like, "cool, enjoy." and then he started another thread about how people weren't being nice enough to him or some such nonsense. Is that who you're thinking of G?
Yes! that’s the dude! Your memory is a little better than mine. After all I’m 61 with a whole lot of miles on this old broken up body. Not to mention my My Soul and Spirit is Weather and Torn from being out in this World for 61 + year’s. Hopefully I’ll have some more good year’s to come. If not? than I will count my blessings and thank my Lord Jesus christ for every step he took with me and Praise his name for his Glory and Grace he Bestowed upon me! When the Grim reaper comes for all of us in the end all we can do is just smile and wave guys. But till than, i got some tweeting to do on my gear! Absolute chill out here I come!!

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
Ted is also a scientologist, which explains a lot.
Oh da Hell you say! I didn’t know that! Those plugs are a Cult!! To the fullest Extent! No wonder that Plug is Trolling and Bullying, harassing Gene! That’s the Core of their Cult!! Many Actors and actresses that have been Associated with Scientology that have left the Fold have had the very same thing happen to them personally . One that Comes to mind is that Actress that played the lead role on “King of Queens”. She had personally gone Public with all of the Bullying, trolling, harassment that’s happening the Gene right now. Guy’s this Explains a lot, All and I do mean as many as Possible need to support Gene if not just for his Moral sake and Gene does have Morals, but them A&&hat Cult members have been known to go after the Family members of the one Who left the fold. They do that cause they believe it’ll Eventually wear them down and they’ll come back to the fold!! Man No Wonder Gene is standing Guard! Man! I’m really pissed! I gotta stop my bad habit of jumping around on Threads like I do I seen what you posted up I do, do speed reading but My old Memory isn’t what it used to be. Oh man I have a lot of Pet peeves, But, Cults! of any kind that goes out of their way to Intentionally hurt someone goes straight to the top of my list of thing I hate, for the Sake of justice and righteousness to be done unto them who hurt Innocent human beings!

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
I’d like to whip his dumm Azz with one of those ridiculous power cables, and kick one of them orange fuse suppositories up his tail pipe. Then make him drive around in a Prius. While wearing his lame ass driving gloves!
Disgusting human being.

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
Yes! that’s the dude! Your memory is a little better than mine. After all I’m 61 with a whole lot of miles on this old broken up body. Not to mention my My Soul and Spirit is Weather and Torn from being out in this World for 61 + year’s. Hopefully I’ll have some more good year’s to come. If not? than I will count my blessings and thank my Lord Jesus christ for every step he took with me and Praise his name for his Glory and Grace he Bestowed upon me! When the Grim reaper comes for all of us in the end all we can do is just smile and wave guys. But till than, i got some tweeting to do on my gear! Absolute chill out here I come!!
Holy crap that's the same guy? He started off nice and got weird quick.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
This cat?

ATLAudio

ATLAudio

Senior Audioholic
I know plenty of otherwise great people who i consider friends who buy all sorts of audio woo, including cables.

I’m asking to spread the word that they don’t do business with this clown. There are plenty of exotic cable makers who are soulless assholes, buy their stuff. Also don’t do any business with a retail establishment that sells their products

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ATLAudio

ATLAudio

Senior Audioholic
This cat?

No, that’s not him. His responses read like Trump tweets

NINaudio

NINaudio

Audioholic Samurai
This cat?

Yeah, that's exactly who I was thinking. He just dropped off the forum for the most part. Doesn't say he was banned.

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
No, that’s not him. His responses read like Trump tweets

So Trump, Donald, President Trump a Scientologist also? Everyday I learn something on AH. You’ve got to be rich to think like that in the first place much less tweet like that.

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
This cat?

Pogre, it could be him, very Similar if not

ATLAudio

ATLAudio

Senior Audioholic
So Trump, Donald, President Trump a Scientologist also? Everyday I learn something on AH. You’ve got to be rich to think like that in the first place much less tweet like that.
Umm no, I’m saying that Ted replies are not nearly that long or thought out. Ted replies short quips and put downs.

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
Some are better at hiding than others. Don’t believe he was ever nice or weird. Could have been a 15 year old child. This being the internet anyone could be sitting behind that keyboard or what ever Source they are using. :) Sociopaths are very good at what they do they make some of the best seller’s of audio gear.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis