Ted Denney Synergistic Research Slander of Audioholics

Paul Scarpelli

Paul Scarpelli

Audio Pragmatist
Just remember, Gene, "The eagle soars; he does not swoop." Don't validate this little man by engaging him in contest. You have more integrity in one of your smaller boogers than he does in his entire body. In my 50+ years in audio, I've run up against a few of these passive-aggressive, schadenfreude-immersed tough guys, and they all have serious internal issues. Now if I could only get a hold of one of his carbon fiber turntable platter mats to substantially lower my noise floor!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

tesseract

tesseract

Audioholic
I've several screenshots of Thed's deleted or hidden posts. I need to take some time to block out a few names, like I did before, but here is one.

Attachments

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
Just remember, Gene, "The eagle soars; he does not swoop." Don't validate this little man by engaging him in contest. You have more integrity in one of your smaller boogers than he does in his entire body. In my 50+ years in audio, I've run up against a few of these passive-aggressive, schadenfreude-immersed tough guys, and they all have serious internal issues. Now if I could only get a hold of one of his carbon fiber turntable platter mats to substantially lower my noise floor!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Hey Carbon fiber is nice to have when used in the right Application. Take High-End Bicycles, was having a Private chat with “Loveinthehd” about Bicycles told him I went into a Bicycle shop in my area they had some very Expensive Bicycles. HD said they where Probably carbon fiber frames. Didn’t know it was even used on Bicycles. Using Carbon fiber on a TT plate mat that Vinyl would sit on, Guess you could use one, don’t believe it’ll get any Chocolate velvety highs up though the LP, into the needle of a Cartridge. I’d want facts, Measurement graphs and proven Support of it. But than any Logically minded person who has been in audio for a while can smell BS, that dudes like the one who sells cables for speakers and puts a battery at the end of the cable and says it keeps at end of the speaker cable Electrons from losing any ions. lolo last part I made up. Man, Gene has been Fighting BS for longtime with keeping his site clean of snake oil salesman, His site already has been Stolen by the Russians I believe? could have been anyone really and they sold to who ever paid the most for his site. The Darkside of the Web man I tell you. On a lighter side of this, Gene just posted up on his Youtube channel about, Return of the Jedi! check it out, if you haven’t already it’s about the new 2.1 HDMI that’s needed for 8K it’s about a 40 minute video between Gene and Return of the Jedi!! :)

Last edited:
G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
I've several screenshots of Thed's deleted or hidden posts. I need to take some time to block out a few names, like I did before, but here is one.
From my take on this mess, has gone out of his way to personally Attack Gene. It wasn’t enough that Gene has proven that those so called high-end cable’s that are sold by his company aren’t worth the prices that they are sold for. Ted took his Slander of Audioholics website to a level I haven’t seen on a Social media page, like his unproven facts, trolling, to the point of Bullying and harassment of Gene personally. Discredit Gene without Any Proof whatsoever or Genes website or his forum. I could go on but any member that has been on Genes website looking for info on gear info be it amps, speakers, video gear TV or speaker wire or any cable. Never have I read where Gene has posted up on any thing audio or anything that’s audio Related,
That was False some have tried and Failed miserably, to try and Discredit Genes website or his forum, to Prove that Genes, test on gear, or that what was posted up by the results of Genes tests Wrong! At least I haven’t seen are read any. Case in point Yamaha who has Probably the deepest pockets in the audio industry don’t quote me on that. Gene had found issues with some of Yamahas audio gear most recent their flagship pre-pro and one of their lowest end flagship line of AVR. Did Yamaha come at Gene with Slanderous remarks or hit Gene with personal Attacks? No Yamaha didn’t their EE Department Acknowledged Genes finding of the issues that he had found. Than came back with a Follow up reply Confirming the issue or issues where indeed Accurate and correct in that it would make Necessary Corrections. Gene, I have never met you in person I have watched your Youtube channel many times and have chatted with you in Private and in on your forum. Stand pat, some even said just let sleeping dogs lie. Stand for what you have Always have Stood for “Finding the truth in Audio.” Best wishes to You and your family Gene.

Last edited:
highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
Eagles do swoop, they just make sure no witnesses are left.

Are those carbon fiber mats like the ones from the early-'80s, that cost about ten bucks? I had one- it made the noise floor drop so much I couldn't find my stereo. True story!

highfigh

highfigh

Hey Carbon fiber is nice to have when used in the right Application. Didn’t know it was even used on Bicycles. Using Carbon fiber on a TT plate mat that Vinyl would sit on, Guess you could use one, don’t believe it’ll get any Chocolate velvety highs up though the LP, into the needle of a Cartridge. I’d want facts, Measurement graphs and proven Support of it.
When carbon fiber TT mats first came out, they were sold as a way to dissipate static on the LP. Very thin, not very stiff (not impregnated with resin) and not terribly expensive. I guess they could work, but with a decent amount of humidity, it wouldn't have been much of a problem, anyway.

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
When carbon fiber TT mats first came out, they were sold as a way to dissipate static on the LP. Very thin, not very stiff (not impregnated with resin) and not terribly expensive. I guess they could work, but with a decent amount of humidity, it wouldn't have been much of a problem, anyway.
Has been used in many Products . Automotive industry Oilfield production industry. Military use Home products even Bicycles very expensive ones HD pointed that one out to me. Didn’t know about use of Carbonfiber of Bicycles only because I never Researched high end bicycles. I have Personally used products with Carbon fiber in the automotive industry and the Petroleum industry the Audio Industry. But a Placemat for use with a TT? a nice soft Felt like material works best and has for Decades. But ‘Risin” has many uses that also is in a ton of Products. The Lumber industry Decades in their Products mostly Particleboard waferboard and so on.

Last edited:
highfigh

highfigh

Has been used in many Products . Automotive industry Oilfield production industry. Military use Home products even Bicycles very expensive ones HD pointed that one out to me. Didn’t know about use of Carbonfiber of Bicycles only because I never Researched high end bicycles. I have Personally used products with Carbon fiber in the automotive industry and the Petroleum industry the Audio Industry. But a Placemat for use with a TT? a nice soft Felt like material works best and has for Decades. But ‘Risin” has many uses that also is in a ton of Products. The Lumber industry Decades in their Products mostly Particleboard waferboard and so on.
Carbon fiber has been used in bicycles since the '80s- Trek is one company who had several models and I would think Specialized, etc had them, too.

WRT particle board- the guy I go to for sharpening saw blades said "Particle board is the hot dog of wood products". I know someone who used to make carbon fiber panels for Formula 1 cars- had a shop close to my house and unless someone knew it was there, they'd never have any idea if they drove past. CF is used fr tonearms, headshells, aftermarket car parts, boats- it's a great way to reduce weight without losing strength.

And because my mind works this way, here ya go-

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
Carbon fiber has been used in bicycles since the '80s- Trek is one company who had several models and I would think Specialized, etc had them, too.

WRT particle board- the guy I go to for sharpening saw blades said "Particle board is the hot dog of wood products". I know someone who used to make carbon fiber panels for Formula 1 cars- had a shop close to my house and unless someone knew it was there, they'd never have any idea if they drove past. CF is used fr tonearms, headshells, aftermarket car parts, boats- it's a great way to reduce weight without losing strength.

And because my mind works this way, here ya go-

I had to chuckle a little at the last Sentence, “the way my mind works”. that’s Not necessarily a bad thing, cause I can Relate, there is a method to the madness in a way my mind works that I use. what gets under my skin on AH are the one’s who are Knowledgeable but use that to Brow beat someone for the lack or lack of not using a Acronym or being correct when it comes to audio. This hobby of audio isn’t made to be taken that Seriously at least not in my book. I like using links that members post up when a Subject comes up. Thanks for the link will check that out I’m sure it’ll be a good read. :)

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
How dare you?????????????
lolo sweet Someone who knows what taking out of context, that’s done up right!! I about Spit out my ice tea lol. Umm reword: A true audio Enthusiast does take everything Seriously. Just don’t Browbeat one who just spent 3k on his new amp less you get his old amp dropped on your foot. :)

ATLAudio

ATLAudio

Senior Audioholic
It's my understanding that Facebook doesn't take issues about Covid 19 lightly, I'd submit it all to them for review. If he were to lose his facebook account the world would be that much better for it.

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
How long before he starts trolling AVS now?
I believe that Plug whos trolling Gene and making personal attacks on Gene personally , had a profile on here back in 2009. But I also seem to remember more recently also. But it was under a different name. He would posted photos of his car, high-end gear. Anyone that posted up on his thread, good or just a Subjective remark he would get Really sarcastic even if someone said they like his gear. I believe the older members , Caugh on to who he really was. As you would guess he got bannned again. But that was my first run in with that Plug.

ATLAudio

ATLAudio

Senior Audioholic
Hey, Gene.

I'm sorry this idiot decided to target you. Understand, he likes to try to stand on others so that he can feel a little taller. If there is anything I can do to assist you with this, Gene, just let me know.

I've experienced the same thing with this guy. I'm on the spectrum and he likes to introduce it, repeatedly, into audio discussions. Even started a thread about it. Complained he is being attacked by "autistics". Has posted about me on his Facebook page, too. Told people I assaulted him. Was real nice of the "assaulter" to leave his business card, eh? Hilarious. Sad.

I have tons of these types of screenshots, some from one of his employees, too.
Why don't you report this to Facebook. He would likely get banned.

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
Why don't you report this to Facebook. He would likely get banned.
I agree, FB being FB won’t always remove someones profile. I don’t use FB, use to but last Presidential election with all the fake propaganda that was being posted up by the Russians on FB. cause money first with FB they don’t Verify much at all they care about is the bottom line. Anyways the owner of FB isn’t someone I’d want my children to lookup to.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis