SVS Ultra Bookshelfs For Sale!

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Folks, I have a set of the SVS Ultra Bookshelfs w/Glossy finish for sale. These are in very good, if not pristine, shape. Have the original box too. Asking $750 shipped within the USA! All reasonable offers considered. No low ballers please. If interested, then please send me a PM. Thanks!

Cheers,

Phil

upload_2016-4-20_21-46-2.png

upload_2016-4-20_21-46-26.png

upload_2016-4-20_21-47-35.png

upload_2016-4-20_21-49-5.png

upload_2016-4-20_21-49-49.png

upload_2016-4-20_21-50-53.png

upload_2016-4-20_21-51-44.png

Cheers,

Phil

Last edited:
speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Okay Folks, price is now lowered! I will let my Ultras go for only $700 shipped within the USA! Will also accept paypal, but the buyer must add 3% to the price. All reasonable offers considered. Absolutely no low ballers please!

Cheers,

Phil

Robert94

Robert94

Audioholic Intern
I don't know if I'm missing something here, nor do I want to piss on your bonfire but you can get these brand new with a 45 day in home trial for $500? :confused:

Also what are you planning on replacing them with? :)

everettT

everettT

Audioholic Spartan
I don't know if I'm missing something here, nor do I want to piss on your bonfire but you can get these brand new with a 45 day in home trial for $500? :confused:

Yup if you only want 1 speaker its 499:rolleyes:

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
This is as good a time as any to say that I've bought like 7 of Phil's systems and they've all looked new. He stays up nights polishing his gear. Buy with confidence.

everettT

everettT

Audioholic Spartan
This is as good a time as any to say that I've bought like 7 of Phil's systems and they've all looked new. He stays up nights polishing his gear. Buy with confidence.
By gear we know what your saying :D

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord

Last time I checked, the Ultras were $1k a set. YOU can get a B-stock slightly cheaper. But, mine are in very good, if NOT pristine, shape. Furthermore, I have lowered the price as well. As far as what I am replacing them with is an ancient Chinese secret.....LOL!!!!! :p:p:p:p

Cheers,

Phil

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Price Lowered to $675 shipped within the USA!

Cheers,

Phil

KEW

KEW

Audioholic Overlord
Maybe you should sweeten the pot and add one of those Hershey Bars in the deal.
Chocolate often will help with the WAF!

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Maybe you should sweeten the pot and add one of those Hershey Bars in the deal.
Chocolate often will help with the WAF!
Shoot Kurt I will throw in a entire chocolate factory.......LOL!!!! No really, if a few candy bars would sweeten the deal I will be sure to hook them up! :D:D:D:D

Cheers,

Phil

Cos

Cos

Audioholic Samurai
I would also advertise these on www.audiogon.com. Listing fee is minimal and so is the transaction fee compared to ebay. I have had success with it.

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
I would also advertise these on www.audiogon.com. Listing fee is minimal and so is the transaction fee compared to ebay. I have had success with it.
Yeah, I may just do that. Going to wait a bit first and see what happens. Have had really good luck not listing on Audiogon or Ebay. Maybe that will continue. If not, then I will advertise it on Audiogon. Thanks!

Cheers,

Phil

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Actually, I prefer to use the Evansville, IN craigslist. I may end up posting my Ultras there. Most it seems are looking for real cheap bargains though. Listing something in the $600 plus price range is typically not too popular. At least, that has been my experience.

Cheers,

Phil

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis