Brand New Wharfedale Diamond 225's For Sale!

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Folks, I have a brand new, factory sealed set of Blackwood Wharfedale Diamond 225's for sale. These have never been out of the box and are completely factory sealed. Bought these new several months ago from Crutchfield and never got around to setting them up. Asking ONLY $335 shipped! All serious offers will be considered. Absolutely no low ballers please. Serious inquiries only. If interested, then please send me a PM! Thanks! :)

Cheers,

Phil

SAM_0242.JPG

SAM_0249.JPG

SAM_0265.JPG

SAM_0245.JPG

SAM_0244.JPG

SAM_0263.JPG

Cheers,

Phil

Phase 2

Phase 2

Audioholic Chief
No Mike, but I was in the marching band in HS. I marched baritone. Still love watching good marching bands on the field. :)

Cheers,

Phil
I been wanting to ask you that, anyways me to HS band. Trumpet, French horn and Peck horn. Some of the best days of my life.

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
I been wanting to ask you that, anyways me to HS band. Trumpet, French horn and Peck horn. Some of the best days of my life.
Mike, I started on trumpet. Then, switched to baritone in middle school. In HS, I played the euphonium and marched baritone. My senior year I even played the tuba. Have also been known to slap the sticks a bit. I tried the french Horn in middle school, but never could get used to the very small mouthpiece. Guess I had a big mouth......LOL!!!! :eek: Did you march too?

Cheers,

Phil

Phase 2

Phase 2

Audioholic Chief
Well, when I use to go hunting squirrels I would always come out with a handful but I never had a gun. Than one day my friend asked me he goes I see you go hunting but I never see you with a rifle how you get all them squirrels? I go well I just stand underneath the tree stare up at them and make this ugly face they see my face and they fall out Dead from the tree. My friend than says yeah you used to take your wife with you why you stop taking her? So I tell my friend, she started taking her teeth out her mouth so I stop taking her cause she tear them squirrels up too bad. :D

Phase 2

Phase 2

Audioholic Chief
Yep sure did Phil, for 3 years we would march in the Sugar Cane festival parade here in New Iberia. Plus we went to LSU and Grambling State for band competition.

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Phil, at our age we can't take life to serious all the time. How you doing Sir, good I hope. My father told me that joke way back in the 90's. I miss that man.
I am fine Mike. Thanks for asking. It sounds like you are doing well yourself. I also agree not to take life too serious. The thing is to not to let stress put you in an early grave. Listening to my music allows me to decompress. It is like a drug to me. Have also taken up a new hobbie. Just got me a 380 pistol. Want to learn more about guns and the NRA. It should help w/my burnt out. Hope to buy a 9mm next. Really like the 357's, but they are a bit too expensive for me. My older Brother has many guns. His 357 is so sweet. :cool:

Cheers,

Phil

Phase 2

Phase 2

Audioholic Chief
I am fine Mike. Thanks for asking. It sounds like you are doing well yourself. I also agree not to take life too serious. The thing is to not to let stress put you in an early grave. Listening to my music allows me to decompress. It is like a drug to me. Have also taken up a new hobbie. Just got me a 380 pistol. Want to learn more about guns and the NRA. It should help w/my burnt out. Hope to buy a 9mm next. Really like the 357's, but they are a bit too expensive for me. My older Brother has many guns. His 357 is so sweet. :cool:

Cheers,

Phil
Man, Phil that's a good hobby! You just gave me an idea! I been wanting to do something to get out more. May get me one of those power bows you know the one where you can load up 6 of them lil arrows.

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Man, Phil that's a good hobby! You just gave me an idea! I been wanting to do something to get out more. May get me one of those power bows you know the one where you can load up 6 of them lil arrows.
Mike, I do not know much about bows. I do not do any hunting. My older bro does own several bows. He hunts all of the time. One of his bows cost like $1500! I am like for real? :eek: Never knew that they could get that darn expensive. Have noticed that guns aren't cheap either. But hey, if you are going to play you must pay right? It sure seems that way to me. Going to pick up some hollow points tomorrow. Hopefully, they are not too expensive.

Cheers,

Phil

Phase 2

Phase 2

Audioholic Chief
Mike, I do not know much about bows. I do not do any hunting. My older bro does own several bows. He hunts all of the time. One of his bows cost like $1500! I am like for real? :eek: Never knew that they could get that darn expensive. Have noticed that guns aren't cheap either. But hey, if you are going to play you must pay right? It sure seems that way to me. Going to pick up some hollow points tomorrow. Hopefully, they are not too expensive.

Cheers,

Phil
I use to have some guns, last one I had was a 357, 6" barrel. It's good to have at least one gun for protection.

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
I use to have some guns, last one I had was a 357, 6" barrel. It's good to have at least one gun for protection.
Yeah, I plan to conceal the 380 most of the time. Here in KY the clip can not be in the gun when concealed. It can be close. Like in my pocket. It also applies when you are driving. Indiana requires a permit. So, working on obtaining one b/c I am in Evansville, IN all of the time. I think getting a permit requires some classes. Maybe even a written test. Really haven't researched that part too much. Will be doing so over the next week or so. Whatever is required I will fully comply. I know not all states allow for hollow point ammo. Need to look into that further as well. My Brother has an AR-15. Very nice. One day I do hope to own a 357 though.

Cheers,

Phil

nbk13nw

nbk13nw

Full Audioholic
Wow!!! Horns and guns. Does it get any better? Lol. I also played trumpet and french horn. Used my 7c with the french horn to play it. Also into guns. No hunting just target. Springfield Xdm 9mm competition, Springfield Xds .45 carry, Sig Suaer SP2022 9mm, Remington 870 12ga and Daniel Defense DDM4 V7. Who does not like popping off a few rounds?

Phase 2

Phase 2

Audioholic Chief
Wow!!! Horns and guns. Does it get any better? Lol. I also played trumpet and french horn. Used my 7c with the french horn to play it. Also into guns. No hunting just target. Springfield Xdm 9mm competition, Springfield Xds .45 carry, Sig Suaer SP2022 9mm, Remington 870 12ga and Daniel Defense DDM4 V7. Who does not like popping off a few rounds?
Hey, you been on AH a very long time! All 15 years! Awesome! French horn was pretty tough, beautiful sounding instrument though. You got Phil by two years..

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Cool man! Perhaps, many of us here were in the band. Did you happen to march as well? Just curious is all. That is an impressive list of guns. I am new to the hobby. Been around guns my entire life. Just never was too interested until here lately. A 9 mm will be my next gun purchase. Eventually, hoping to own a 357. Thanks for sharing! :)

Cheers,

Phil

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis