SVS big price increases!

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Apparently, SVS is responsible for it all!

:p
Damn you SVS see what happens when you price us out of your gear?

Guys.......

I get it.......

SVS is secretly behind the problems in the world right now!!!! I can't believe we didn't see it before.....

Listen hear me out this all makes sense. Once they realized that we already thought they're gear was over priced they realized sooner or later that the writing was on the wall.

So they have caused everything that's happening over the last 2 years everything!!!

Because if they can't have our money for speakers and subs no one can! So they said let the whole world burn down!

Damn you SVS were on to you tho! You won't get away with this! I'm buying cheap a$$ polk subs for the rest of my life to protest you!!! You will regret this!!!!!!!! :D

T

Trebdp83

Audioholic Ninja
Saw this s#%t comin’ and got way ahead of the problem and bought two Dayton Audio subwoofers some time ago. F#%k You SVS!:D

H

Hetfield

Audioholic Samurai
On a more serious note I do believe we have some problems coming up and they will be painful but not insurmountable. The world has survived a lot and so has humanity well get through this

I'm very disappointed at the media right now because a lot of the issues we have going on right now are self created due to panicking and knee jerk reactions to problems rather then a calm steady approach. And the media has played a huge role in just creating that panic mode.

However and I appreciate TLS Guy pointing some things out a lot over the past year in threads we have got to break off from China controlling manufacturing. In fact we need to stop infighting period in the US because China is going to be a problem in the future

The democrats on the hill have GOT to stop spending money. With all the warning signs people have brought up warning signs which I feel are tied in a lot to the inflation that is starting to show up the worst approach we can do is just create money like it's monopoly to solve them

But even these issues will work themselves out over time
Um the republicans spend more money, the Democrats just got control. The republicans spend enormous amounts of money and then cut taxes most of which go to the wealthy and corporations. That's a double whammy, spend more money and then cut revenue to pay for it or at least make things even worse.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Um the republicans spend more money, the Democrats just got control. The republicans spend enormous amounts of money and then cut taxes most of which go to the wealthy and corporations. That's a double whammy, spend more money and then cut revenue to pay for it or at least make things even worse.

Man right now Republicans don't have control bro. Democrats do and they are pushing a lot of expensive proposals right now. I don't disagree with some of there proposals just the timing. This is not the time After the pandemic and the inflation that's starting to hit to be doing that.

H

Hetfield

Audioholic Samurai
Man right now Republicans don't have control bro. Democrats do and they are pushing a lot of expensive proposals right now. I don't disagree with some of there proposals just the timing. This is not the time After the pandemic and the inflation that's starting to hit to be doing that.
I'm just pointing out that it's not just one party. They have all been spending. Spending and cutting revenue is a bad idea.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Man right now Republicans don't have control bro.
One word for you: Filibuster.

Democrats do and they are pushing a lot of expensive proposals right now. I don't disagree with some of there proposals just the timing. This is not the time After the pandemic and the inflation that's starting to hit to be doing that.
The Republican filibuster of increasing the debt limit is to refuse paying the bill for expenses they voted for.

USA is getting a reputation of an unreliable debtor defaulting in bad faith with one major political party clearly falling off their rocking chair. The last time they did this the US debt was downgraded and cost taxpayers tens of billions in increased interest rate.

MaxInValrico

MaxInValrico

Senior Audioholic
Republicans have been wrecking the country for 40 years. It's not cheap to rebuild after 40 years of neglect.

MaxInValrico

MaxInValrico

Senior Audioholic

The Republican filibuster of increasing the debt limit is to refuse paying the bill for expenses they voted for.

USA is getting a reputation of an unreliable debtor defaulting in bad faith with one major political party clearly falling off their rocking chair. The last time they did this the US debt was downgraded and cost taxpayers tens of billions in increased interest rate.
Republicans have proven over the last 40 years that the only thing they can accomplish is tax cuts for their benefactors.

T

Trebdp83

Audioholic Ninja
Hey, I thought we agreed to lay it all on SVS. If Dems really cared, they'd have gone to town on the TCJA. Their "rescue" plans are only making it worse. Whores, the lot of them. Don't kid yourselves.

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
D@mn, SVS... They're responsible for all of that, too!?? Somebody got too big for their britches!
:p

Lest this turn into a Steam Vent thread, all I wanna say is that The Dems really look to make certain the people are taken care of, while the Reps only look to take care of themselves and big business. The Dems recognize we need taxes to take care of the people. The Reps are anti-tax.
Both spend like there is no tomorrow, and neither is truly working from a sustainable standpoint... though if the Dems had a chance, we might see if taxes and social spending would amount to a sustainable future.
We know, however, that the modern Reps are not fiscal conservatives, and that their policies will not take care of anybody that isn't in the upper, say, 5% or a major Corporation.

It's really tough to try to practice being a responsible voter in our system. While I don't think a third party would ever be a viable solution, a proper candidate from a third party could potentially build bridges...
...Assuming the polarization of the modern adversarial approach to politics could be dropped. It is not supposed to be an either/or system, but that is what it has turned into.
As long as this is maintained, we will get nowhere. I may be wrong, but the blame for this can probably be laid very neatly at the feet of one Mr Newt Gingrich. (Not that others aren't responsible, but he above all others really laid the foundation of this scorched earth political BS that we are dealing with today.)

T

Trebdp83

Audioholic Ninja
Well, now you're just bringing the room down.;) Go carve a pumpkin or something.:p

CajunLB

CajunLB

Senior Audioholic
Damn you SVS see what happens when you price us out of your gear?

Guys.......

I get it.......

SVS is secretly behind the problems in the world right now!!!! I can't believe we didn't see it before.....

Listen hear me out this all makes sense. Once they realized that we already thought they're gear was over priced they realized sooner or later that the writing was on the wall.

So they have caused everything that's happening over the last 2 years everything!!!

Because if they can't have our money for speakers and subs no one can! So they said let the whole world burn down!

Damn you SVS were on to you tho! You won't get away with this! I'm buying cheap a$$ polk subs for the rest of my life to protest you!!! You will regret this!!!!!!!! :D
When you get the Polk subs send me your SVS gear.;)

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
I'm just pointing out that it's not just one party. They have all been spending. Spending and cutting revenue is a bad idea.

Yeah I totally agree I'm not saying it's a one party situation but still the bills and spending they are wanting to pass right now are just bad timing. I don't care whose in charge right now they have to close the checkbook right now man

I'm bleeding money the worst thing I could do is go run out and get a bunch of credit cards to spend more. That kindoff principle

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan

Yeah I'd like to say it's all on the Republicans like the media wants to spin it but there are things the democrats are asking for that they are making a stand against. Reading through the bills I can understand the conflict.

Besides I'm doubtful either party will let the situation crash. The stuff going on right now is posturing between both parties before they compromise. It's happened before we've even had government shutdowns for weeks until they get it done but they'll get it done

The bottom line though a massive spending bill after a pandemic that left our economy gutted tax revenue down and people hurting financially and a major labor shortage too boot is just bad timing especially with inflation on the rise

It's just not a smart plan at this time period I don't care whose pushing it

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Republicans have been wrecking the country for 40 years. It's not cheap to rebuild after 40 years of neglect.
It's just not the right time to rebuild its the point of some of the posters in this thread. We're going to get hit with inflation supply chain shortages labor shortages it's just not a good time to Crack open the credit card book and just throwing out more money made out of thin air.

And I don't care what they say anything they pass is going to get taxed on all of us not the rich. We're already getting hit with the inflation from the pandemic. The average person just doesn't need to get hit anymore right now

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis