Suppli Gaming Pills - Japanese Snake Oil at its Finest

A

admin

Audioholics Robot
Staff member
Reuters had an interesting story out today about a new supplement that hit the market which targets gamers. Dubbed "Suppli" the new Japanese-based supplement is said to help gaming addicts with sore eyes and tired brains by helping them 'perk up'. But if you really want to read some weird stuff, run their web page through Google Translator. We found some real gems

Discuss "Suppli Gaming Pills - Japanese Snake Oil at its Finest" here. Read the article.

B

backpackingnerd

Audiophyte
Well if you check you Google Translate Link...

Well, if you check the original Google Translate link it says that the page is being translate from Chinese. This doesn't result in lots of garbled text because the Kanji character set is shared across both Japanese and Chinese. If you take the original URL and put it into Google Translate and have it translate from Japanese you'll find it's just another homeopathic remedy.

--
backpackingnerd

Chinese is definitely not Japanese...

Holy cow that was funny! You are absolutely correct - my mistake!

Goes from this:

Prophet Moses commanded. However, Islam is who love! Things to their partners who thought things Lo Kai prix sent down to you. However, Moses commanded Lot! Islam who enter the righteousness to their partners and the health, chaste goodly Islam is not for the Prophet Joseph, Plaza Lo relationship between their deep! Moses. However, Region Lot who, composition soon use a browser shape Surely But O We do a prix-place And themselves.

to this:

GEMUSAPURI game is a matter of loving people to take supplements has been developed. Playing games with people's health and life better for the game, the game user cousin supplements, ingredients and flavor, shape or losing development.

That's makes just a little bit more sense... Though I think I just uncovered a terrorist cell communication methodology!

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis