super bowl predictions 2019

John Parks

John Parks

Audioholic Samurai
A repeat of that MNF game Chiefs vs Rams would have been great, that was the best I saw this year.
That was a lot of fun! Of course, there would be complaints about the lack of defense...

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
That was a lot of fun! Of course, there would be complaints about the lack of defense...
Then you get the opposite, a lot of great defense and people say it was boring.... :) I do prefer watching entertainment with more excitement and since the nfl wants to be entertainment, its somewhat fitting. Not really my sport of choice altho was a 49ers season ticket holder from 82-02....think its just become bloated in the wrong ways since.

KEW

KEW

Audioholic Overlord
Then you get the opposite, a lot of great defense and people say it was boring.... :) I do prefer watching entertainment with more excitement and since the nfl wants to be entertainment, its somewhat fitting. Not really my sport of choice altho was a 49ers season ticket holder from 82-02....think its just become bloated in the wrong ways since.
Modifications to the game should be based on entertainment value!
Rollerball! Now that was entertainment!!! Good defense every bit as exciting as offense!

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Rollerball! Now that was entertainment!!! Good defense every bit as exciting as offense!
Just saw a clip from the new Alita Battle Angel flick, reminded me of Rollerball. For Rollerball I preferred the remake, tho.

KEW

KEW

Audioholic Overlord
Just saw a clip from the new Alita Battle Angel flick, reminded me of Rollerball. For Rollerball I preferred the remake, tho.
It was a provocative movie for the time, but I can see how it could easily be outclassed by a remake.
I just saw the remake is free on the Roku Channel, thanks for the comment!

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
It was a provocative movie for the time, but I can see how it could easily be outclassed by a remake.
I just saw the remake is free on the Roku Channel, thanks for the comment!
Just keep in mind...it's still Rollerball :)

R

rnatalli

Audioholic Ninja
Just glad it’s over. Just riding the subway today was a real nightmare given the parade in Boston.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Just glad it’s over. Just riding the subway today was a real nightmare given the parade in Boston.
Riding the rails with drunk Bostonians ... what's not to love? :D

My "field supervisor" had a case of the Irish Flu yesterday and still looked a little green around the gills today.

Of course yesterday's absence was in no way alcohol related.:rolleyes:

I might actually believe that if he didn't have more stories than a pregnant nun for not meeting his obligations.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
I did prefer the original.

Phase 2

Phase 2

Audioholic Chief
Saint's would have won SB! Oh yeah got Robbed by the fixed NFL! The NFL is rigged always has been always will be!

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Saint's would have won SB! Oh yeah got Robbed by the fixed NFL! The NFL is rigged always has been always will be!
Agreed that was the worst non call I've ever seen in an NFL game and I've been watching football for a long time.

Phase 2

Phase 2

Audioholic Chief
Yep, you did see, on the coin toss for overtime, the Reff standing to the left next to the Rams QB had a really big smile on his face staring straight at the quarterback of the Rams. It was pretty obvious. I watched the Houston oilers get robbed in the AFC championship game. Didn't think it would ever happen again that was way back in the late 70's, fast forward to 2018. The NFL is Rigged!

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
Just finished watching it. It's like Rollerball mashed with the Running Man and Death Race all in one.
I think it's pretty awesome for a summer flick. Solid 7.5/10

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis