Suicide Squad 2. Im sorry I spent money to see this.

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
This is one of the worst movies I've watched. I wont pick it up on BluRay either. On the plus side, I saw the spolier for Venom 2 and that looks lije its worth seeing and a remake of Dune.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Yeah started to watch it and turned it off after probably 10 minutes, if that (wasn't paying anything extra tho). I also thought the Venom 2 trailer showed promise and am definitely going to see Dune asap....might even drive to an actual theater for that one (and bet I'll buy the bluray :)).

Cos

Cos

Audioholic Samurai
Suprised the negative feedback, I loved it. James Gunn (Guardians of The Galaxy) directed. Totally different vibe than the first, but loved the humor. I enjoyed it but DC still can't hold Marvel's jockstrap

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Suprised the negative feedback, I loved it. James Gunn (Guardians of The Galaxy) directed. Totally different vibe than the first, but loved the humor. I enjoyed it but DC still can't hold Marvel's jockstrap
I might give it a second shot....I usually try at least twice. The beginning wasn't encouraging....

}Fear_Inoculum{

}Fear_Inoculum{

Senior Audioholic
This is one of the worst movies I've watched. I wont pick it up on BluRay either. On the plus side, I saw the spolier for Venom 2 and that looks lije its worth seeing and a remake of Dune.
I never saw the first one, and haven't seen this one yet either, but everything I've heard says this is better than the first by a long shot. Not encouraging to hear that it was that terrible in your opinion.

Epsonfan

Epsonfan

Full Audioholic
What a crime these actors are getting paid for this garbage. RIP Hollywood.

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Im fairly accepting of movies as I liked many of the movies not well received here but this one....the acting was good but the humour was an after thought and the story line was just as stupid as a sharknado flick. Thats all Im going to say.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Aw, it was a lot better than the first one! It's no masterpiece but I thought it was some good, dumb fun.

Dune is looking promising and I'm cautiously optimistic. I read several novels in the series a couple of times when I was in my teens and really loved them. Such a rich and detailed universe. I'm especially interested in Josh Brolin as Gurney Halleck. I think he's gonna nail it. That was inspired casting there.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Yeah started to watch it and turned it off after probably 10 minutes, if that (wasn't paying anything extra tho). I also thought the Venom 2 trailer showed promise and am definitely going to see Dune asap....might even drive to an actual theater for that one (and bet I'll buy the bluray :)).
If you didn't get past the first ten minutes then I don't think you made it to the main story and characters!

The characters from the beginning all die within the first 10 or 15 minutes and set it up for the actual main characters.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
I recently bought the first movie on bluray and I'll watch it today. I saw the stand-alone Harley Quinn movie and really liked it.

Old Onkyo

Old Onkyo

Audioholic General
Great movie to test your picture and sound. Otherwise….

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
My wife, 19YO daughter and I saw this movie in my HT room.

We all enjoyed this movie - except for the rat scenes since my wife absolutely abhors rodents. :D

I don't have S.Squad#1 in my server because I didn't like the movie.

But I will have S.Squad#2 4K Atmos in my server for sure.

Kvn_Walker

Kvn_Walker

Audioholic Field Marshall
Wife and I were severely let down by the first SS movie, both hated Birds of Prey (how can a film be worse than Captain Marvel?) so we were hesitant to see this one. We went anyway, and really enjoyed it. I'd put it up there with the first Deadpool as far as R-rated superhero comedies.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
I turned it off after about 15 min. Just as bad, if not worse than the first.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
I turned it off after about 15 min. Just as bad, if not worse than the first.
Well, like I said to HD, if you didn't make it past the first 15 minutes you may well have missed the introduction of the main characters and story. The first 10 or 15 minutes is just a setup for the main plot and characters.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis