Suicide Squad 2. Im sorry I spent money to see this.

jliedeka

jliedeka

Audioholic General
I enjoyed it a lot. There were some really funny bits. It wasn't a perfect movie but overall pretty fun.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Wife and I were severely let down by the first SS movie, both hated Birds of Prey (how can a film be worse than Captain Marvel?) so we were hesitant to see this one. We went anyway, and really enjoyed it. I'd put it up there with the first Deadpool as far as R-rated superhero comedies.
I couldn't even get through 30 minutes of "Birds of Prey" - I thought it was THAT horrible. :D

So yeah, I wasn't even planning on watching SS#2. But then I saw the positive reviews and changed my mind and watched it. Glad I did. SS2 isn't Oscars material like "Dark Knight" trilogy. But we enjoyed it a lot. Minus those dang rats. :D

The test for me is the FACE-PALM test. If I don't have to do too many face-palms, then the movie passes. I don't think I had to do any face-palms for SS2. :D

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
If you didn't get past the first ten minutes then I don't think you made it to the main story and characters!

The characters from the beginning all die within the first 10 or 15 minutes and set it up for the actual main characters.
Well did get thru it last night but aside from some interesting casting and Starro, still wasn't all that impressed with the "plot" altho seeing more of Robbie isn"t a bad thing ;)

}Fear_Inoculum{

}Fear_Inoculum{

Senior Audioholic
That's not exactly setting a high standard lol. I have not liked most of their recent movies.
The first Wonder Woman movie and Shazam were both very good. Aquaman, I couldn't get past the first 10 minutes. WW 1984, I haven't even tried yet based off of the comments/reviews I've seen about it.

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
The first Wonder Woman movie and Shazam were both very good. Aquaman, I couldn't get past the first 10 minutes. WW 1984, I haven't even tried yet based off of the comments/reviews I've seen about it.
WW84 at least had a half decent plot. The latest Suicide Squad is dreadful.

jliedeka

jliedeka

Audioholic General
I agree about WW84. They had an interesting idea but it played out as a jumbled mess.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
I'd rather slam my pecker in a sliding glass door after eating sh?t than watch WW84 again. :p
WW84 has a current IMDB rating of 5.4 and dropping like a rock off a cliff. :D

Actually watching rocks of different sizes fall off the cliff at the same time would be a lot more interesting than WW84. :D

Last edited:
3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
WW84 has a current IMDB rating of 5.4 and dropping like a rock off a cliff. :D

Actually watching rocks of different sizes fall off the cliff at the same time would be a lot more interesting than WW84. :D
Way more eye candy in WW84. :D

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Way more eye candy in WW84. :D
Well, the ONLY part of WW84 I like is when Wonder Woman is on screen. But as soon as she's off the screen, it sucked. :D

What they should have done is show a lot of Wonder Woman and all the Amazonian babes. Screw the plot since who the heck wants to see a magic artifact that grants losers their wishes to rule the world? :eek: :D

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Well, the ONLY part of WW84 I like is when Wonder Woman is on screen. But as soon as she's off the screen, it sucked. :D

What they should have done is show a lot of Wonder Woman and all the Amazonian babes. Screw the plot since who the heck wants to see a magic artifact that grants losers their wishes to rule the world? :eek: :D
Actually, having lost my wife to cancer last October, I can relate to the plot of WW84 and wonder if I could let go of my wife again if she were to come back. It really made me wonder if I had the strength. The giant star fish just didn't hold any relevance and the special effects surrounding it were mediocre.

Pedro Alvarado

Pedro Alvarado

Full Audioholic
Suprised the negative feedback, I loved it. James Gunn (Guardians of The Galaxy) directed. Totally different vibe than the first, but loved the humor. I enjoyed it but DC still can't hold Marvel's jockstrap
I'm with you, I laughed my ass off.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis