Subwoofer upgrade...time to get serious.....ish

S

shadyJ

Speaker of the House
Staff member
I don't think you'll be disappointed.
I like how casually people just go for VTF-3 mk5s on the advice of forum regulars without really knowing what they are in for... A dual VTF-3 sub setup is a really powerful system.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I like how casually people just go for VTF-3 mk5s on the advice of forum regulars without really knowing what they are in for... A dual VTF-3 sub setup is a really powerful system.
In a sense he's just chosen a more capable 15 and going to duals in a decent sized space :) Would you just have added another Klipsch and saved some money?

S

shadyJ

Speaker of the House
Staff member
In a sense he's just chosen a more capable 15 and going to duals in a decent sized space :) Would you just have added another Klipsch and saved some money?
I just wish more home audio upgrades had the kind of increase that he is going to get going from 1 Klipsch 15" to two Hsu 15"s. He is going to have a lot of fun after receiving those things and realizing what they can do.

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
I just wish more home audio upgrades had the kind of increase that he is going to get going from 1 Klipsch 15" to two Hsu 15"s. He is going to have a lot of fun after receiving those things and realizing what they can do.
I still remember playing with some infrasonic test tones while I was dialing in my subs... still had gain 50%... started a test tone at roughly -10...
All I can say is that the structure of the house began... quivering... ferociously. :eek::eek::eek:

I hope, to whatever atheists might hope to :p (Ice Cream Sundaes?! :D ), to never hear that sound again! For all I know, I could have single handedly snapped the San Andreas and dropped the western coastal zone from the Farallons to Sea Ranch into the ocean.:oops:

Wow, did I hit pause fast!!!

H

hextall27

Audioholic
I await my fate with open arms...and ears ;)

NINaudio

NINaudio

Audioholic Samurai
I still remember playing with some infrasonic test tones while I was dialing in my subs... still had gain 50%... started a test tone at roughly -10...
All I can say is that the structure of the house began... quivering... ferociously. :eek::eek::eek:

I hope, to whatever atheists might hope to :p (Ice Cream Sundaes?! :D ), to never hear that sound again! For all I know, I could have single handedly snapped the San Andreas and dropped the western coastal zone from the Farallons to Sea Ranch into the ocean.:oops:

Wow, did I hit pause fast!!!
I've got a go to song with some serious bass from 13-20 Hz for when people ask what my sub can do. Responses have varied from giggles to "holy *$^&'s". I personally love it.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
I've got a go to song with some serious bass from 13-20 Hz for when people ask what my sub can do. Responses have varied from giggles to "holy *$^&'s". I personally love it.

Oh yeah? Gonna share with the rest of us?? :p

NINaudio

NINaudio

Audioholic Samurai
Oh yeah? Gonna share with the rest of us?? :p
Sorry, I put the name on imgur and thought it would show. It's Lass Mich Raus by Noisex. I think it's on spotify and apple music, but not youtube. I can't vouch for how good it sounds on either of those two as I have the CD.

H

hextall27

Audioholic

I cant wait!!!!

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord

Do you have a build thread for yours? I looked, but didn't find anything.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis