Subwoofer torture movies?

P

pwlong

Audioholic Intern
The thunderstorm in this demo will blow you out of the room cranked to 0dB. All channels and objects plus the LFE have full scale level bass going.

You can get the actual demo file from here https://thedigitaltheater.com/index.php/dolby-trailers/
Agreed -- this one drops jaws in an Atmos setup especially. There is a segment in a forest with rain dropping all around, I swear people nearly duck when that comes on. The thunder scene is outstanding.

http://havingfunalongtheway.com/basement-home-theater-sound-design/

Pedro Alvarado

Pedro Alvarado

Full Audioholic
Better Sub Woofer test easily hands down.
Blade Runner 2049. Stop by, cruzscarwash to wash off after :cool: Watching this movie lots of Dusty :p scenes oh they do have one scene with bumblebees :D

i tried to watch that one but there are some actors that i just can't even look at let alone sit through their bad acting. with that said, i'll give it one more view just for the boom i seem to have missed out on.

tonight though, we are going to watch ready player one in 3d :)

TechHDS

Audioholic General
i tried to watch that one but there are some actors that i just can't even look at let alone sit through their bad acting. with that said, i'll give it one more view just for the boom i seem to have missed out on.

tonight though, we are going to watch ready player one in 3d :)
I have a pair of 3d left overs from my plasma days. I'll give a run through and see what I can come up with. If your interested will be willing, lets go for the 'street price' of 39.99.:)

Pedro Alvarado

Pedro Alvarado

Full Audioholic
the great wall. starring matt damon. there's a few explosions and drum beats that'll make your sub sing. I'm watching it right now with my friend sailor Jerry ✌

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Anyone mention The Hurricane Heist? Crazy crazy bass toward the end when the hurricane was pulling up the trucks!

I thought the roof of my room was coming off or something was going to break!

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Last edited:
Kevin S

Kevin S

Audioholic Intern
Just watched Atomic Blonde,great sound track.Lots of low freq.
and of course....Charlize Theron

S

snakeeyes

Audioholic Ninja
This mo
Anyone mention The Hurricane Heist? Crazy crazy bass toward the end when the hurricane was pulling up the trucks!

I thought the roof of my room was coming off or something was going to break!
This movie was fun and will be at the top of my list when I set up Atmos. It gave my sub a workout! :)

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
This mo

This movie was fun and will be at the top of my list when I set up Atmos. It gave my sub a workout! :)
Hurricane Heist has Atmos written all over it.

The hurricane pulling trucks and everything up into the ceiling speakers. :D

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis