Sub for just below 40Hz

S

shadyJ

Speaker of the House
Staff member
Perlisten is not a money-no-object sub. It's not the cheapest sub out there, but it's pretty good for the dosh. If you want a really good money-no-object sub... :p
Magico is not a money-no-object sub. It's not the cheapest sub out there, but it's pretty good for the dosh. If you want a really good money-no-object sub...

Seriously though, given what I know about the Magico Q subs, the Perlisten is easily better despite costing much less. The Q subs have problems...

Eppie

Eppie

Audioholic Ninja
Leave it to you guys to turn this into a money-no-object sub contest! :D

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Magico is not a money-no-object sub. It's not the cheapest sub out there, but it's pretty good for the dosh. If you want a really good money-no-object sub...

Seriously though, given what I know about the Magico Q subs, the Perlisten is easily better despite costing much less. The Q subs have problems...
This one might take the cake. I totally geeked out on those a while back. Not only are they ridiculous expensive but they get some points for unique aesthetics too. I think they look badass. I'd I've to have a pair up front where my HSUs are.

I have enough equity in my house now that I could actually buy a pair of those. Of course then I won't have anywhere to live...

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
*Ahem.
just gonna set this here and whistle my way past the graveyard…

:cool:
*ahem*
Skimmer! Me? I never skim...

:p

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
:eek:
I saw the magico sub, but not the YG…
Also dealing with power outage and cr@pay cell service.

:confused:
*sighs

NINaudio

NINaudio

Audioholic Samurai
This one might take the cake. I totally geeked out on those a while back. Not only are they ridiculous expensive but they get some points for unique aesthetics too. I think they look badass. I'd I've to have a pair up front where my HSUs are.

I have enough equity in my house now that I could actually buy a pair of those. Of course then I won't have anywhere to live...
I bet they come in some pretty stout shipping containers...

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis