Stereo amps goodwill ? Junk ? Good ?

Kingnoob

Kingnoob

Audioholic Samurai
I still can't believe, as it would appear, no one else here has figured out Kingnoob is just Trolling. And I must admit, he is doing a pretty decent job at it.
Have other members seriously not caught on to him yet ?
K was not trolling , saw low priced gear I do not understand much about older receivers . For $10 ea ? So cheap
From what I’ve seen on reviews for these three items there hate or love products.. not sure if any are any are worth a second look .

If you saw the low quality amps in my basement for lifting you would see ... they are junk need something better .!!!

Reptilians invading in year 2025
Tesla spoken to them

Kingnoob

Kingnoob

Audioholic Samurai
Don't forget the maple syrup. :)
Yeah I take it this stuff is junk , take a pass since no way to test if amplifier work . Not high end enough to bother ? Super low end

Tesla spoken to them

Kingnoob

Kingnoob

Audioholic Samurai
maybe that is a good thing ;) :)
Is that old Sony amp just an orphaned htib amp is it so low end not worth buying ?for my basement system I want to set up .
Maybe I’ll just save money for better gear .

Tesla spoken to them

Kingnoob

Kingnoob

Audioholic Samurai
Actually, they were in the news recently for paying people who could telecommute to move there - it was $10,000 (IIRC)!
I guess all this stuff is just junk ahh not surprised but remotes also missing ofc .

Tesla spoken to them

Truthslayer

Truthslayer

Full Audioholic
K was not trolling , saw low priced gear I do not understand much about older receivers . For $10 ea ? So cheap
From what I’ve seen on reviews for these three items there hate or love products.. not sure if any are any are worth a second look .

If you saw the low quality amps in my basement for lifting you would see ... they are junk need something better .!!!

Tesla spoken to them
Kingnoob, you've posted so many items I can't keep track. When you do find something decent or a good deal, we tell you to grab it. Then you just start posting more crap. So yes, this is in part as to why I said Trolling.

Kingnoob

Kingnoob

Audioholic Samurai
Kingnoob, you've posted so many items I can't keep track. When you do find something decent or a good deal, we tell you to grab it. Then you just start posting more crap. So yes, this is in part as to why I said Trolling.
Ahh well I got the last good deal I saw , didn’t have enough money for the 46” plasma I saw . Need to focus on finding a job then getting something of quality .
I guess none of these 3 items are worth a second glance . All low end ? The Sony was 5.1 though capable amplifier.

The pioneer is new model and $220 new , was $10 at goodwill .
Tesla spoken to them

Gryph

Gryph

Audioholic
Ahh well I got the last good deal I saw , didn’t have enough money for the 46” plasma I saw . Need to focus on finding a job then getting something of quality .
I guess none of these 3 items are worth a second glance . All low end ? The Sony was 5.1 though capable amplifier.

The pioneer is new model and $220 new , was $10 at goodwill .
Tesla spoken to them

As you say it’s tuff trying to audiophile without a job. So yea I’d probably start there, just keep researching as you save so you have cash on hand for when you find the good gear

Kingnoob

Kingnoob

Audioholic Samurai
As you say it’s tuff trying to audiophile without a job. So yea I’d probably start there, just keep researching as you save so you have cash on hand for when you find the good gear
Yeah I’ll do that instead of worrying about sub par orphaned gear , plus no way to test at goodwill . The one goodwill in heartville , oh destroyed all its electronic donations because the guy who accepted them was technology illiterate, ....
he probably destroyed 100 grand in electronics I bet I wonder if he’s still there .

The better of my two systems never gets used anymore because no cable box , once a week if that . Used to be every day .

Yeah I probably got enough to hold me off at least until I get a job .

Tesla spoken to them

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis