Stereo amps goodwill ? Junk ? Good ?

Kingnoob

Kingnoob

Audioholic Samurai

One pic is of a rca tv for $15
Pioneer sx 205
Need help ASAP not worth the gas for me to drive back up here .

Reptilians invading in year 2025
Tesla spoken to them

Gryph

Gryph

Audioholic
I’ve got an older but mint 50” LCD TV and stand for you just stop by and pick it up

Kingnoob

Kingnoob

Audioholic Samurai
I’ve got an older but mint 50” LCD TV and stand for you just stop by and pick it up

Wow do you live near by ? Nice
way better then the junk you find at goodwill or online

Tesla spoken to them

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
Vermont there’s a state you don’t hear to much about.

Kingnoob

Kingnoob

Audioholic Samurai
Actually, they were in the news recently for paying people who could telecommute to move there - it was $10,000 (IIRC)!
My car would be dead before arrival never would make it to Vermont unless he comes to Ohio with everything not going to happen lol. My whole exhaust needs replaced and radiator along with out of alignment-and body issues . Cheaper to get another used car !!! Drive it off road til it dies !!!
If someone local has a similar system I’d take it , you could always ship it ? I can’t afford the shipping lmao .

Tesla spoken to them

Gryph

Gryph

Audioholic
Actually, they were in the news recently for paying people who could telecommute to move there - it was $10,000 (IIRC)!

Pretty much the only way you want to commute in the winter given the choice

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
Short summers, long cold winters, high taxes and higher snow drifts, what more do you need to know
Try living in Louisiana, Muggy weather hot summers, high Unemployment. Very short winters, Not to mention Hurricanes.

Gryph

Gryph

Audioholic
Try living in Louisiana, Muggy weather hot summers, high Unemployment. Very short winters, Not to mention Hurricanes.

I never said I didn’t like VT but I’d certainly be ok trading off February for another month of VT summer or fall weather.
I can’t do the hot, muggy south in the summer time but as I get older I understand the whole snowbird thing.

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
I never said I didn’t like VT but I’d certainly be ok trading off February for another month of VT summer or fall weather.
I can’t do the hot, muggy south in the summer time but as I get older I understand the whole snowbird thing.
Not much to do here in Louisiana unless you like hunting fishing which I don’t. Foods really good. Like right now we’ll be having a Temps in the 70’s the next 5 days

Gryph

Gryph

Audioholic
Not much to do here in Louisiana unless you like hunting fishing which I don’t. Foods really good. Like right now we’ll be having a Temps in the 70’s the next 5 days

Our weather is FUBAR with temps in the 60’s yesterday and 20’s today ~
Don’t hunt or fish myself, plenty of that available, but I do shoot a good bit along with archery. I certainly don’t get too bored and reading and music listening are great for passing the indoor time.

Kingnoob

Kingnoob

Audioholic Samurai
sony str se501
Was worth the price wish I had bought it ... maybe I’ll find one with speakers someday online cheap lol ... who knows ?

Looks like it’s well built wish id had got it while I was there . Or should I just pass no speakers there to hook up to it to test it

Tesla spoken to them

Kingnoob

Kingnoob

Audioholic Samurai
Don't forget the maple syrup. :)
We’re all these items junk or no ? The Sony amp looks nice but still not anything over entry level .

Tesla spoken to them

Truthslayer

Truthslayer

Full Audioholic
I still can't believe, as it would appear, no one else here has figured out Kingnoob is just Trolling. And I must admit, he is doing a pretty decent job at it.
Have other members seriously not caught on to him yet ?

NINaudio

NINaudio

Audioholic Samurai
I still can't believe, as it would appear, no one else here has figured out Kingnoob is just Trolling. And I must admit, he is doing a pretty decent job at it.
Have other members seriously not caught on to him yet ?
Why do you think he's got no answers to this thread?

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis