Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Oh yeah...

31152-512x288.jpeg

31153-512x288.jpeg

31154-512x288.jpeg

Large end, of course. Not the prettiest end, but it has more of that cap that Ryan referenced earlier. Could have been trimmed a little better, but that piece is a lot nicer than what they were putting in the counter.

31151-512x288.jpeg

Still have my breaking knife too! I'll peel the back rib off of there and have that for dinner one night, then I should be able to get 3 or 4 nice big steaks out of that eye.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Oh yeah...

View attachment 35338

View attachment 35339
View attachment 35340

Large end, of course. Not the prettiest end, but it has more of that cap that Ryan referenced earlier. Could have been trimmed a little better, but that piece is a lot nicer than what they were putting in the counter.

View attachment 35341

Still have my breaking knife too! I'll peel the back rib off of there and have that for dinner one night, then I should be able to get 3 or 4 nice big steaks out of that eye.
mouth watering !!! let me know what time the steaks will be done, I'll pick up curbside !

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
anyone try cooking bacon in the oven ?
Some Swedish chefs recommend to use the microwave oven to "cook" pre-sliced bacon bought in shops nowadays. The reason is too much water is injected in the bacon so a crispy bacon of childhood of yore is pretty much impossible if done in the pan.

As for oven, I've never tried that.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
I've been doing pretty much the SAME thing I've always done even before COVID19 - spend a lot of time with my family, watching movies and TV shows in my HT room, and singing karaoke in the living room. :D

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
LOL, sneak out before communion !
Only time I went to a catholic service was a wedding that took freaking forever! I didn't think regular services were all that quick either but then at age 7 I said screw this fairy tale stuff.

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
I've been doing pretty much the SAME thing I've always done even before COVID19 - spend a lot of time with my family, watching movies and TV shows in my HT room, and singing karaoke in the living room. :D
Good one you. Same here. Always worked from home so always around the midgets.

Am I crazy or don't you work at a hospital?

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Good one you. Same here. Always worked from home so always around the midgets.

Am I crazy or don't you work at a hospital?
Yep. Hospital is where I work. Although I try to hide this fact from any local person since there seems to be some hate for healthcare workers.

You heard about healthcare workers getting shot at and beaten up?

They tell hospital staffs not to wear any clothes that resemble hospital attires (scrubs, lab coats).

I don’t even wear my hospital name badge unless I am at the hospital.

Last edited:
Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Yep. Hospital is where I work. Although I try to hide this fact from any local person since there seems to be some hate for healthcare workers.

They tell hospital staffs not to wear any clothes that resemble hospital attires (scrubs, lab coats).

Truly sad, in my neck of the woods you folks are the true heroes right now. Again, it's times like this that bring out the best of folks and the worst of folks .........

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Truly sad, in my neck of the woods you folks are the true heroes right now. Again, it's times like this that bring out the best of folks and the worst of folks .........
Yep. Sad. Hurting the people whose job is to take care of SICK people (including COVID patients).

If anyone on the street asks me where I work, I tell them I work from HOME.

Last edited:
panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord

Really? Wow I didn't know that. I worked IT for a hospital for awhile and it was a huge one in Dallas. Wasn't ever told that stuff.

That's crazy that people are attacking healthcare workers. Wtf is wrong with people. Didn't mean to detail this discussion.

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
Yep. Sad. Hurting the people who's job is to take care of SICK people (including COVID patients).

If anyone on the street asks me where I work, I tell them I work from HOME.
Funny, when I tell people I work from home, they don't even ask what I do. Conversation sorta ends there.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Really? Wow I didn't know that. I worked IT for a hospital for awhile and it was a huge one in Dallas. Wasn't ever told that stuff.

That's crazy that people are attacking healthcare workers. Wtf is wrong with people. Didn't mean to detail this discussion.
Yeah, some idiots think that we should NOT treat any COVID patients and just let them die. :eek:

They think that if we treat COVID patients, we will become infected and then we infect other people.

Would be helpful to know the names of those idiots so we will know exactly what to do with them if they get infected with COVID. :D

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Funny, when I tell people I work from home, they don't even ask what I do. Conversation sorta ends there.
I would love to work from home. Oh, yeah, virtual pharmacy, baby. :D

Many of my peers and I have asked the hospital administrators to allow pharmacists to work from home (using PC and phones). The idea was completely rejected. :(

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Just finished a 'clean up' on part of my railroad lantern collection. Steel wool, elbow grease, after that Shooters Choice gun oil/rust inhibitor and a good wipe down followed by a thorough cleaning of the globe.......
IMG_0126  RR lanterns.jpg

2channel lover

Audioholic Field Marshall
In GA, private construction is considered essential biz and I mostly work in an office alone so social distancing is pretty easy to maintain.

If the county building permit office is not back up and running by mid May we'll be dried up on work anyway. In the meantime...because I've been going work to home and not much in between, so I've been home more than normal as well, especially weekends.

I'm a grillmaster wannabe so I've teed up a few more meats lately....I've ramped up my CD ripping task. I'm a lawnhead as well, so I've prep stuff to do on that but there's not a ton I can do to a bermuda lawn right now.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis