davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
I'm gonna set up an aquarium in my new condo. A small Betta tank 1st then maybe something bigger.

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
I'm gonna set up an aquarium in my new condo. A small Betta tank 1st then maybe something bigger.
I’m been thinking of doing the same thing but just one fish and only one. That way when it dies I know it’s time to get another one. Or many just put some of those fish that look real but aren’t. Don’t like having to clean the tank with a bunch of live fish. Or get two and see with one eats the other first. You take bets from friends. Just so my friends won’t think i’ll cheat i’ll put a live video feed so they can check in anytime they want. Really a friend of mine had do that dude made out like a bandit.

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
The coffee biz out here be rampin' up something fierce!

I'm at it in a different cafe again... helped open #3 of 6 today. The first Cafe opened 3 weeks ago, the second this past Tuesday, and then today. Plans are seemingly to open #4 and 5 within two more weeks.

Great Business strategy: Cafe in the morning, Pizza to-go in the evening!

Flippin glad as hell I'm not doing Kitchen work anymore. Sure I coulda done this... but for the cost to my psyche and life! :p No Thank You! :cool:

Still haven't pruned shrubs. Landlords String Trimmer is Borked AF, and I'm probably going to buy my own tonight or tomorrow.
Oh, and the irrigation... What's Irrigation?

At least I've got a Shed Door! To show for my time! And 20-some-odd Bond Movies!

Oh , And I just finished watching the last of the 3 Chris Pine 'Trek movies, too! :D

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
I went riding with the top down on my car, was a very nice day for it. The city park was full of high speed walkers. Man I gotta say those black tights them women wear you know Spandex kind of thing.
Especially when they bend down to stretch OMG!!
So ladybird watching is a very nice past time. But you gotta wear some cheap sunglasses just move your eyes not your head, gotta be Inconspicuous than as you pass by you got the Rearview mirror look.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis