Standmount speakers: $2K, 4K or $6K?

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
I have been interested in the Salk Silks myself, and will be looking forward to your reactions with bated breath! I haven't heard the Totem Fires, but I did like the Signature 1's very much.
I have heard ether extremely similar or exactly same speaker at AH GTG 2012 - they sounded very nice indeed, had much much bigger sound that one would expect from a tiny speaker, but they were no match to Soundscape's 8 - which shamelessly stole the whole show

jbltmp

jbltmp

Audioholic
Three days into listening to the WaveTouch Mt. Rainiers, and so far so good. Very detailed high end. I’ll post my impressions tomorrow.
Meanwhile, if you think the WaveTouch is a weird design, check out these Moon III speakers on display at CES:

Last edited by a moderator:
ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
pics of the wave touch units? you know we need pics... how do the cabinets look?

jbltmp

jbltmp

Audioholic
pics of the wave touch units? you know we need pics... how do the cabinets look?
Yup, I'll include them when I write-up my impressions and post later today. I'm going to start another thread, since this one is getting really long.
I'll title the new thread "Standmounts - $2K, $4K, $6K...Home Auditions: WaveTouch Mt. Rainier, Salk Silk, B&W CM5, Totem Element Fire"

Last edited:

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis