Stand ideas for old tv? To set in same room as my dinosaur system ?

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Ask a question, get a good answer, then come up with another question to counter the good answer, wash, rinse, repeat...

BMXTRIX

BMXTRIX

Audioholic Warlord
Instead of WAF we have MAF going on here. Such is life. SWMBO is SWMBO no matter the relation!

Kingnoob

Kingnoob

Audioholic Samurai
Instead of WAF we have MAF going on here. Such is life. SWMBO is SWMBO no matter the relation!
Yeah I doubt any women wants too see cinder blocks but if I set up a crt in basement. It’s out of upstairs probably safe but I don’t think I can carry the 32” downstairs... so it’s stuck up here

Do all women hate crt ? Projector tv , big speakers , sub woofers ??
On and on , no wonder Bose cube speakers and soundbars became so popular ...
mirage made some good ones but I never bought a pair Omni sats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kingnoob

Kingnoob

Audioholic Samurai
Well seems like your having mom issues. One way to solve that is, as Pogre suggested to you on another one of your threads. Build that DeathRay machine from those DLP tv's you were looking at. :D
Wait, wait, maybe I shouldn't say that. For legal purposes, I do not condone nor do I consent to the previous statements made above and herein going forth. o_O
That guy raised the dlp price to $25 so no death ray . Sad times , you sure they won’t best my 4k not hdr led tv and it’s happy light bleed issues.

NINaudio

NINaudio

Audioholic Samurai
That guy raised the dlp price to $25 so no death ray . Sad times , you sure they won’t best my 4k not hdr led tv and it’s happy light bleed issues.
How many times do people have to tell you no?

NO
IT
IS
NOT
GOING
TO
BE
BETTER

Kingnoob

Kingnoob

Audioholic Samurai

NO
IT
IS
NOT
GOING
TO
BE
BETTER
Yeah thanks for the help , I guess the discontinued for a reason. Projector tv wouldn’t Norbert gone extinct if it was high quality like oled .

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Oh Noob, lol.

Did you get anywhere with our ideas for a stand? I think the cinder block idea is a good one. Did you even try or are you just gonna keep bumping your threads with the same question over and over..?

Kingnoob

Kingnoob

Audioholic Samurai
Oh Noob, lol.

Did you get anywhere with our ideas for a stand? I think the cinder block idea is a good one. Did you even try or are you just gonna keep bumping your threads with the same question over and over..?
Planning on it .
I may try it but I gotta see how expensive they are at Home Depot .
Yeah tv is stil sitting here unused because me mom was crying about how I can’t set it up in this room . It’s too damn heavy to move upstairs or downstairs, and too awkwardly shaped . If it was thinner even at 128 pounds I could move it to basemen .

HTfreak2004

HTfreak2004

Senior Audioholic
Not seen anything good free on Craig’s yet but im out of money looking for a desk job too .
How exactly do you fit a crt tv besides a lcd do I need a smaller stand for the lcd ?
Why the massive markup on new furniture it cost a incredibly lot for what you get ?
Really bad luck now my moms all mad saying I cannot set up two tv in that room . Why do old parents hate the fat style tv ? I keep getting threatened that it needs to go on the curb . Tube tv are toxic to the environment and I wanted to use this tv . But even if I do get it into basement how on earth would I ever get it out. ??

???
Should never got this tv fail , until I move out I’m under tyrannical idiocracy rule .
Not seen anything good free on Craig’s yet but im out of money looking for a desk job too .
How exactly do you fit a crt tv besides a lcd do I need a smaller stand for the lcd ?
Why the massive markup on new furniture it cost a incredibly lot for what you get ?
Really bad luck now my moms all mad saying I cannot set up two tv in that room . Why do old parents hate the fat style tv ? I keep getting threatened that it needs to go on the curb . Tube tv are toxic to the environment and I wanted to use this tv . But even if I do get it into basement how on earth would I ever get it out. ??

???
Should never got this tv fail , until I move out I’m under tyrannical idiocracy rule .
6E3C1244-F3B1-4089-8B74-F42A4DEB9F46.jpeg

HTfreak2004

HTfreak2004

Senior Audioholic
Yeah I doubt any women wants too see cinder blocks but if I set up a crt in basement. It’s out of upstairs probably safe but I don’t think I can carry the 32” downstairs... so it’s stuck up here

Do all women hate crt ? Projector tv , big speakers , sub woofers ??
On and on , no wonder Bose cube speakers and soundbars became so popular ...
mirage made some good ones but I never bought a pair Omni sats.

81493DDF-C1AD-412B-A96E-60B55F22E62C.jpeg
For that tube tv :p

Kingnoob

Kingnoob

Audioholic Samurai
The only stand I have that would work for it is in basement too heavyweight for me to
Move it . I scraped the steps just carrying it down there . Cannot carry This awkward massive fat tv to basement .
It’s been stuck in front room for a month or two now , real cluster f—k $&$@.

Kingnoob

Kingnoob

Audioholic Samurai
now my mom is crying because she hates my speakers says I should just get a soundbars .
But my dad was like what’s point of getting all those speakers to use a soundbar??

What’s sambiO? Mean

Kingnoob

Kingnoob

Audioholic Samurai

NO
IT
IS
NOT
GOING
TO
BE
BETTER
Man those things sure are fat look it’s a baby whale seal puppy.
yeah I could never fit one of those anywhere but basement... just gotta make happy with my led and use tube tv for stuff that up conversation bad , or my lcd . Depending on the film aspect ratios.

HTfreak2004

HTfreak2004

Senior Audioholic
The only stand I have that would work for it is in basement too heavyweight for me to
Move it . I scraped the steps just carrying it down there . Cannot carry This awkward massive fat tv to basement .
It’s been stuck in front room for a month or two now , real cluster f—k $&$@.

Rent a dolly and strap it to it. Should be able to move it downstairs that way!

I totally know what your up against. Wife had a 32” Tube TV and WOW was it a beast to move. If it wasn’t so difficult to get arms around it’s doable but hurt like hell to actually walk and measurable distance with the thing.

On a different note my oldest son turns 18 this month. He was wanting to buy at 65” TV a sub and speakers. I told him but a car first so you can get to work and then rethink your plan!

Anyway parents will bicker to their kids for just about anything so do what your able it will work out!

Kingnoob

Kingnoob

Audioholic Samurai
Rent a dolly and strap it to it. Should be able to move it downstairs that way!

I totally know what your up against. Wife had a 32” Tube TV and WOW was it a beast to move. If it wasn’t so difficult to get arms around it’s doable but hurt like hell to actually walk and measurable distance with the thing.

On a different note my oldest son turns 18 this month. He was wanting to buy at 65” TV a sub and speakers. I told him but a car first so you can get to work and then rethink your plan!

Anyway parents will bicker to their kids for just about anything so do what your able it will work out!
As have a dolly but the bottom is so short and the straps are super hard to tie anything too .
So I’m afraid that if I put it on the dolly it could fly off the end fly down and smash a whole in the word or something. Or explode and let radiation less.

I managed to slide one downstairs using a Tupperware lid and a rubber mat but had to painstakingly push it on the floor .:: fail

Last edited:
Kingnoob

Kingnoob

Audioholic Samurai
Hobo chic

There’s an idea. ?? Lol find a ugly ottoman on side of road .. clean it and sell it with a worthless tv for $150...

Cinderblocks look best haha
Reptilians invading in year 2025
Tesla spoken to them

Last edited:

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis