Sony 4k tv why movies look bad.?

Kingnoob

Kingnoob

Audioholic Samurai
What a disappointing tv I see no difference in it and high end 1080p except that the 1080p 3d tv have way better picture especially for movies and stuff , using 2d only .
What a bs scam no hdr ? So it’s a 4k but not bright enough for hdr
https://www.highdefdigest.com/news/show/is-4k-a-scam/44625

Ultimate bass lover !! si ht15 dvc.
Free the reptile aliens

Kingnoob

Kingnoob

Audioholic Samurai
I personally think that it will take quite a while as there is no content in 8k so the market is moving quite slowly until there starts to be more content.
So they don’t even make non hdr models now. ? Epic fail
Until they make more 8k content or 7.6k is what it really is , it’s pointless technology
1920p is what 1080 is under current marking would be 2k

Free the reptile aliens

Kingnoob

Kingnoob

Audioholic Samurai
I have seen some previous models from Sony and they have had good picture when calibrated correctly. I would assume with proper calibration like Spears & Munsil it should look good. Doubt that Sony would want to ruin their reputation producing bad TVs.
Non hdr sets are the highest biggest video blunder and fail ever.
Yes Sony sold it as hdr ready .

Free the reptile aliens

Kingnoob

Kingnoob

Audioholic Samurai
Blu-ray look plenty good maybe this tv had a sub par upscaler? I lowered contrast and sharpness it’s not a bad enough tv for me to consider replacement until I can afford to move out . By then hopefully new technology Better then oled , and former king plasma will be out.
Any more free calibration tips ? I tried rtings.com but did not get satisfactory results from it .

Maybe the tv is not the problem , it’s the source data ? Dvd won’t look good on all 4k TVs mine just sucks for old stuff ? Probably need to watch movies on a old fat tv or my lcd tv.
Free the reptile aliens

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis