Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Some ones been having fun at the exapence of everyone else's reputation...
I can't help but laugh, man - your rant about someone who repped you with an image of how to spell better had a misspelled word in it. :D

Just giving you a rough time, dude. :)

agarwalro

agarwalro

Audioholic Ninja
Some ones been having fun at the exapence of everyone else's reputation I'm getting sick and tired of it who ever it is really needs to stop doing it!
(Example this clown has been going for a while I laugh at who ever it is cause it doesn't bother me the slightest ill leave the forum before you upset me)
I guess everyone (including me) sometimes become Sir Knight with a keyboard. Someone gave you negative rep for grammar and spelling! That's kinda silly and reeks of a self righteous idiot.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
I guess everyone (including me) sometimes become Sir Knight with a keyboard. Someone gave you negative rep for grammar and spelling! That's kinda silly and reeks of a self righteous idiot.
That's Mr. Self Righteous Idiot to you :p

Jk, wasn't me :D

agarwalro

agarwalro

Audioholic Ninja
That's Mr. Self Righteous Idiot to you :p

Jk, wasn't me :D
That's Sir Self Righteous Idiot to you. I'm a knight :p.

I'd given one or two reds a while ago and I had signed them. Now I just move on or PM the offender.

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
I found my idioit that keeps negging me so when he reads this he should feel pretty stupid for jumping in and picking on another forum member I believe I've had a run in with said person once before
Who cares this person obviously carries no clout. I'd hate you to leave us over some silly troll's red comment.

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
Who cares this person obviously carries no clout. I'd hate you to leave us over some silly troll's red comment.
He doesn't mean anything to me, I couldn't care less makes it hard to give advice when you have a bad reputation

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
I can't help but laugh, man - your rant about someone who repped you with an image of how to spell better had a misspelled word in it. :D

Just giving you a rough time, dude. :)
Did you do this Adam? I'm a little shaken by the situation

Sent from my iPhone 5
using Tapatalk

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
I didn't think it was I like it I'm looking for a job at AH :)

Sent from my iPhone 5
using Tapatalk

billy p

billy p

Audioholic Ninja
Whoa...it never dawned on me to sign negative rep using another members name...:cool:.

Anyhow since the points system (-/+) is kind of restrictive and must be spread out over time...you better not waste them...I don't...;)

billy p

billy p

Audioholic Ninja
LMAO....I just received the funniest albeit rudest rep ever...though...I doubt it came from whom signed it...:D

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
Adam and Eva took a nibble at my rep today

Sent from my iPhone 5
using Tapatalk

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis