D Bone

D Bone

Audioholic Intern
I don't spend much time here as I frequent AVS, but I'm wondering about my reputation score of "D Bone should probably be ignored"?? I only have 25 posts here and I received this negative "score" after my last post in this thread: http://forums.audioholics.com/forums/general-av-discussions/89484-emotiva-avr.html#post1017283
7 x 65-watt RMS with all channels driven is very competitive with AVRs in its price range who spec their AVRs with just 2 channels driven. FYI, the 8100 is rated at 110 watts x 2 into 8 ohms, two channels driven.
WOW! That post earns me negative reputation here? I can only imagine what this post will do......Troll I'm sure.

This reputation thing is silly and grade school like. If the owner / mods want a reputation feature, then it should be required that everyone who gives negative reputation be required to sign their name to it as well as the reason, and with the possibility of that user suffering negative reputation of their own if the ding is considered to be malicious and or unfounded............. Better yet, do away with this silly popularity contest feature and focus on the hobby we all love.

Uh oh, I guess I'm banned now for sure with this post.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
Alex is the all powerful reputation leader...... He has saved me from the red baron, lol.... Its kind of a game here, I get dinged all the time...

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
HEY---- WAIT A MINUTE, a few minutes after this thread was made D-bone negged me, WTF? what is that about, I didn't say anything? He was red at the time so it didn't take any rep points... what a douche move...

Last edited:
lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
HEY---- WAIT A MINUTE, a few minutes after this thread was made D-bone negged me, WTF? what is that about, I didn't say anything? He was red at the time so it didn't take any rep points... what a douche move...
LOL I bet it was a troll pretending to be DBone.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Look, without a signature you just know ... and even with a signature, you just don't know. You know?

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Alex is the all powerful reputation leader...... He has saved me from the red baron, lol.... Its kind of a game here, I get dinged all the time...
I recall swinging you from red to full green, too. :) But, yeah, nobody is close to Alex.

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
nobody is close to Alex.
Well, not quite correct.
Sorted by member rep, while I do humbly appear somewhere on bottom of first page, you are my dear sir, is number two, right below Alex :)

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Well, not quite correct.
Sorted by member rep, while I do humbly appear somewhere on bottom of first page, you are my dear sir, is number two, right below Alex :)
You're in the middle. Harald is at the bottom ... Harald !!! Yuck, smelly herring munching Norwegian.

Here's the bottom line on the rep thing. If you keep getting hit with red rep it's probably something you're doing wrong ... or I'm just f^%&in' with ya. :D

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
Weird isn't the word, I belong to a few other forums {gun, hotrod, chopper, hvac} none of which I frequent unless i have a question about something, this forum is like an online family, we argue, disagree, agree, ect all in one thread, then come full circle to do it over tomorrow....

I like it here, I love the audio hobby and this forum is part of it for me.....

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
I recall swinging you from red to full green, too. :) But, yeah, nobody is close to Alex.
Yah I go up and down, from green to red, I guess I rub some people wrong, I know my wifes sister always complains, but here other sister never says a word.... weird.....

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Yah I go up and down, from green to red, I guess I rub some people wrong, I know my wifes sister always complains, but here other sister never says a word.... weird.....
Out of Context Man isn't positive that would be out of context... :D

TheWarrior

TheWarrior

Audioholic Ninja
Is it the geek factor? I feel like I belong despite having a fraction of the experience as some of you, but I also post very random things, and have an incomplete home theater which is going to be sold next year anyway. ( the home, not the theater).

Or do we all just pine for audio nirvana knowing that few of us will ever obtain it? And this is really just a self help meeting where we all lean on each other for support? whew... I should go to bed!

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis