Selling Flawless Monitor Audio Silver 300 Black like new 5 months old.

• Thread starter Vince Mirabelli
  • Start date
V

Vince Mirabelli

Audiophyte
These speakers almost new flawless.

$1350

Paid New $2000 in October/November 5-6 months ago

If priced is matched willing to help on shipping costs.

One buyer a couple of years ago purchased an almost new silver
6 pair of speakers and he was very happy with a review.

Only reason I'm selling is its a very slow time of year every year this time
So I'm somewhat cash strapped unfortunately .

In the summer when it picks up I see my self going back with a similiar speaker from monitor audio.
Their that good.

Fantastic reviews everywhere best monitor audio for the money ever.
To me they sound very similiar to the much more expensive gold lines
Especially mids and highs vocals too.

The full three-way design delivers class-leading mid-range, while a pair of long-throw 6-inch bass drivers work together to produce incredible power from the tall, but slim cabinet design, making it the perfect choice for serious audiophile and AV installations.

The three-way configuration allows each driver to be optimised to do a better job over a narrower frequency band; the only real way to deliver elevated performance in every respect. Superlatively natural mid-range comes courtesy of a dedicated 4-inch driver, specially designed with ‘under hung’ voice coil and motor system. This technique ensures the voice coil always remains in the magnetic gap under all conditions for demonstrably lower distortion than usually found at this level – an advance which can be immediately heard.

Coupled with higher overall impedance and better overall system damping, the cabinet can be placed close to a wall. However, this is a serious audiophile speaker, capable of delivering seismic levels of bass extension. For optimum performance, a distance of just 12 inches (30 cm) is needed between the speaker and wall, allowing the system to breathe and perform optimally. High overall sensitivity makes this new Silver 300 easy to drive with a modest, high-quality amplifier delivering precise, dynamic music or film to fill a medium to large room.

This product is now available to use with home theatre design software, The Cinema Designer. Read more.

Technology

Three-way, four-driver configuration (electrically and acoustically) allows the drivers to be optimised to deliver higher efficiency and lower distortion from a cabinet of this size
New 25 mm C-CAM, (Ceramic-Coated Aluminium/Magnesium) featuring vented Neo magnet system has been optimised for lower distortion and cleaner-sounding highs
Specially developed 4-inch mid-range driver with ‘under hung’ voice coil and motor system so the voice coil is always in the magnetic gap, ensuring very low distortion
Dual 6-inch bass drivers with concave ‘dished’ C-CAM cone profile means better damping and improved mid-range clarity
RST Cone profile for improved diaphragm rigidity and lower distortion

Attachments

Last edited:
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis