Verdinut

Verdinut

Audioholic Spartan
Did you know what is an impeachment?
You have the individual lie on his belly. Then you shove peaches in his a$$! :eek:

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
I already knew Kansas City was in Missouri. Living next door to the US, we learn a great deal about the country - whether we want to, or not. I just found the tweet funny. Don't get your knickers in a twist.

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
If San Francisco had won, I wonder if his Tweet would have said something similar, as in "the entire country is proud of you".
He would be so proud, he would march in their next pride parade. :D

John Parks

John Parks

Audioholic Samurai
I already knew Kansas City was in Missouri. Living next door to the US, we learn a great deal about the country - whether we want to, or not. I just found the tweet funny. Don't get your knickers in a twist.
Not twisted at all - just curious. I would imagine the majority of US citizens are not aware - kudos to the Canadian education system!

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Not twisted at all - just curious. I would imagine the majority of US citizens are not aware - kudos to the Canadian education system!
That would be indeed sad if the majority of US citizens aren't aware of our own geography....like in a Jay Leno questions on the street....

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
It's not necessarily due to our education. When you're inundated with American media, you can't help picking up a few facts.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
I thought both teams sucked in the SB.

Each QB had 2 interceptions, should have been 3 interceptions for each QB. Most throws seemed off-target.

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
I like how JayZ and Beyoncé day through the national anthem. Fukkin garbage.
She wouldn’t even have a job if it wasn’t for her daddy! And he’s part of the half time show(which was stupid AF) getting stoopid money for, and still riding the Colon Kaepernick thing that jayz is somehow a part of.
They can go suck a pigskin.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis