Saw Speakers In A Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morgan Audio

Morgan Audio

Audioholic
I was driving down Hwy 41 In Marietts Ga and say and big orange Horn in a window of a car audio store. I was thinking no way they now make car audio horn speakers but my curiosity was charged so much I had to go see.

I asked whos horn speakers were in the window and a nice gentleman stood and said there mine, I build them. No chit, I said? Wow, may I please hear them. He takes me to another building and into a room where stood two 26" Horn speakers sitting atop Powered sub boxes, each housing a dual 12" push pull design, 300watts. The main driver, a 6.5" point Source driver was self designed by this man as well with a sensitivity of over 93bd, 35 to 18 frequency range, assisted by a super tweeter. Sub section dipping down to about 28.

He tells me he's a consultant there so they give him some window space. He sits me down and tells me he likes his speakers to speak for themselves, so to speak, explaining that no hi cost wires, an old kenwood receiver and streaming regular audio from his phone. He says he points all this out so that you know all these speakers can ever do is get better from where we were about to start

I sat back and just closed my eyes - I seriously heard something grand. It was close to or as strong as anything I had ever heard, yes even better than any RBH I had ever heard but I've never heard the status acoustics. Anyway. The mans name is Les Hudson and we became very close friends just by that crazy chance meeting. Music brings people together.,

Just felt like sharing a cool story and some really great spectacular speakers. He just can't stop creating long enough to promote all his work.

Attachments

KenM10759

KenM10759

Audioholic Samurai
So....are you now the new dealer for those too, along with the RBH line?

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Sounds like someone needs to sign up as a dealer or stop posting this shill stuff.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
I'll mention it again. Put all this information in your signature.

1)That you are a dealer
2)What brands you represent
3)Where you are located
4)Possibly contact information or you website/FB page

This is the second time I've mentioned this. I'm not sure why it is such an issue to do so and it would save you a lot of negative replies to threads like this.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Simply based on how you operate, I would never buy anything from you.

KenM10759

KenM10759

Audioholic Samurai
I'm starting to think that Mr. Morgan (if that's his actual name) ought to be restricted if not outright banned based upon the screenshot of a January 2015 posting somewhere that states he's already a dealer for Les Hudson. Then in the early morning hours of June 27th 2016 he posts this as though it happened yesterday.

A shill is putting it mildly.

Morgan Audio

Morgan Audio

Audioholic
So....are you now the new dealer for those too, along with the RBH line?
I messed with them a year or so ago with satisfactory success but stopped when I went to RBH, just figured I'd drop him a ew lines to help his promotion. He's A really good guy and builds so much interesting stuff from the full range, to the horns, to solid state amps and tube amps and now something new he won't let me see yet called the wall of sound.

Morgan Audio

Morgan Audio

Audioholic
I'm starting to think that Mr. Morgan (if that's his actual name) ought to be restricted if not outright banned based upon the screenshot of a January 2015 posting somewhere that states he's already a dealer for Les Hudson. Then in the early morning hours of June 27th 2016 he posts this as though it happened yesterday.

A shill is putting it mildly.
s stated, we worked together awhile ago, we faded apart but have recently chatted about some new promos. What's wrong with trying to grow as companies your familiar with start developing new and interesting products. No reason to be mean gentleman. Kind of like when your ex gets a newboob-job, you may want to date her again lol

Attachments

Morgan Audio

Morgan Audio

Audioholic
Simply based on how you operate, I would never buy anything from you.
shame that man a man that has done nothing what so ever to you that you would hold so much contempt for. God Bless anyway. I love everyone

Morgan Audio

Morgan Audio

Audioholic
I'll mention it again. Put all this information in your signature.

1)That you are a dealer
2)What brands you represent
3)Where you are located
4)Possibly contact information or you website/FB page

This is the second time I've mentioned this. I'm not sure why it is such an issue to do so and it would save you a lot of negative replies to threads like this.
Please tell me how to do that, I keep trying and it's not opening that option

WaynePflughaupt

WaynePflughaupt

Audioholic Samurai

In the top right corner of the page you’ll see an icon with your user name. Click on it and a box will drop down that has lists of options in two columns. In the left column you’ll find one that says “Signature.” Click on that and you should be good to go.

Maybe this will stop the negative comments – you seem to me like a nice enough fellow and I find your posts to usually be interesting.

Regards,
Wayne A. Pflughaupt

KenM10759

KenM10759

Audioholic Samurai
There are many others here who own businesses, some are audio related. Those kind people pay for advertising here and on other forums, or just quietly support the products they know without trying to steer business away from those who do pay. EMP and related company RBH are already good advertisers here and members here who own those products already do a good job of brand name promotion.

I think if those companies sell direct to someone and you are a good dealer, they would send you a commission for sales shipped to within your given sales territory. If not, perhaps you negotiated a crappy deal for yourself or they just aren't "dealer friendly." Regardless, what you try to pass off as "pleasant user experiences" can never be taken seriously as a happy user because you sell the product.

Just say you sell it, think it's good and may offer a competitive price. Then let people make their own choices without your pretenses.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
s stated, we worked together awhile ago, we faded apart but have recently chatted about some new promos. What's wrong with trying to grow as companies your familiar with start developing new and interesting products. No reason to be mean gentleman. Kind of like when your ex gets a newboob-job, you may want to date her again lol
Is that your EX? recent or some time ago? ;)

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
What kind of boob dates a woman with artificial breasts?

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Don't understand the artificial boob thing, let alone the big boob thing....you want mommy?

H

herbu

Audioholic Samurai
figured I'd drop him a few lines to help his promotion
This is the second time you have been caught singing the praise of a product, and hiding the fact that you are a dealer of that product. IMO you are doing the opposite of helping the promotion of either, as your credibility has gone beyond suspect.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
shame that man a man that has done nothing what so ever to you that you would hold so much contempt for. God Bless anyway. I love everyone
Shame that you would tarnish someone else's good reputation by being disreputable in selling their products. Clearly you don't understand that aspect. I have contempt for your business methods.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis