Sanway DSP-6KQ 4 Channel Amp with DSP $400

nbk13nw

nbk13nw

Full Audioholic
I have for sale a Sanway DSP-6KQ 4 Channel Amp with DSP. Used for a short while with no issues.

Location is Williamsburg Virginia 23188. I can ship at buyers expense but it is very heavy at around 50lbs. Had the amp for about a year. Prefer local pick up. I can drive an hour from here if needed.

Box and manual (If you can call it a manual) included.

Been packaged up since June 2020. Cost would be over $800 with shipping. Selling for $400. This is a Lab Gruppen clone amp and the power is just as stated.

The DSP-6KQ is the DSP version of FP6000Q , it seamlessly integrates networked digital signal distribution, drive processing, power amplification, and load verification plus performance monitoring in a single hardware unit with unified software controller. Power affords significant benefits when compared to conventional approaches utilizing separate components.

Features

Model DSP 6KQ
Output Power
8Ω 4×625W
4Ω 4×1250W
2Ω 4×1500W
8Ω Bridged Mono 2×2500W
4Ω Bridged Mono 2×3000W

Specification

DSP
MODEL:DSP6KQInput:4 channelOutput:4 channelPC Com Port:1 USB Com Port on front panel, 1 USB Com Port,2 RS485 Com Port on back panel (RJ-45)Processor:48KHz Sampling frequency, 48-bit Fixed-Point DSP, 24-bit A/D and D/A converterDynamic range:>110dBFrequency Response:±0.25dB, 20Hz --- 20KHzDistortion:< 0.01%, 20Hz - 20KHz @ +10dBu balanced inputSignal to noise ratio:>110dBcrossover filter:Each output channel can be independently set as LPF and HPF, The parameters can be adjusted, Filter type:Butterworth, Bessel, Linkwitz-Riley; The Crossover Frequency:20Hz---20KHz, Slope:12,18,24 or 48 dB/octaveEQ:Bandwidth:0.2 to 36 oct, Frequency:20Hz to 20KHz, Gain: -24dB to +12dB, step:0.2 dBDelay:0ms to 115msDisplay: 2 x 20 LCDStore Settings:20 user program dynamic storage

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
nbk13nw

nbk13nw

Full Audioholic
Still available.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

12Gauge-aholic

Audiophyte
I will take it! Assuming you are still willing to ship. I will PM you.

Last edited:
ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
Wow, that's one beefy amp!
The Sanway and Sinbosen Amps are both nuts.
I don't know for certain about Sanway and their design, uh... lineage, but the Sinbosen amps are LabGruppen clones. The sad thing is there are concerns by many about their longevity. (Again, dunno if that applies to Sanway...)
Unnless I misread it, I just saw a post on that other site where a guy is running 4 SI Hs-24 Subs off one of the Sinbosen FP20000Q Amps. Krikey!

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Damn I would have bought this in a heart beat if I'd seen it in time. Nice gear congrats on the sale and to the buyer!

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
A little digging, and yes, the Sanway Amps are also LabGruppen Clones. :)

As one poster described, if you've got ~$7K around for each Amp, buy from LG...but if you don't and you need four of them... and you don't mind wiring the loot to China, rewarding industrial espionage, and have no recourse to recover your money if the purchase never arrives: Go for it! :D

One guy mentioned needing to replace the fans in the unit (or wire in resistors): the unit measured 75dB from fan noise... he got it down to ~52dB. :oops:

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I considered a Sanway at one point, but was reading of some issues some owners had, which Sanway was willing to help with in terms of advice more than anything hands-on unless you wanted to ship it back to China. Since Behringer bought out Lab Gruppen I wonder if pricing has improved....

Verdinut

Verdinut

Audioholic Spartan
The Sanway and Sinbosen Amps are both nuts.
I don't know for certain about Sanway and their design, uh... lineage, but the Sinbosen amps are LabGruppen clones. The sad thing is there are concerns by many about their longevity. (Again, dunno if that applies to Sanway...)
Unnless I misread it, I just saw a post on that other site where a guy is running 4 SI Hs-24 Subs off one of the Sinbosen FP20000Q Amps. Krikey!
The manufacturer doesn't publish the THD at rated power but specifies <0.01% at 1 watt. That does not convince me that its performance is any better or equivalent to that of pro audio amps such as QSC, LabGruppen and other well designed amps.

12Gauge-aholic

Audiophyte
I will consider myself lucky that my money is only going to Wiliamsburg, VA and no industrial espionage was comitted in the process of this particular purchase. Fan noise won't be a concern for me as it will be in a differnt room from where I will be enjoying it. As an EE, I hope to be able to do any repairs "in house". Thank you all for your comments!

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis