D

deedubb

Full Audioholic
mark your calendars for Nov. 8 which is when Time Machine blu-ray will be released. This apparently has the entire Moving Pictures played live. The Camera Eye is one of my all time faves and I've never seen them play this live so I'm pretty excited.

skizzerflake

skizzerflake

Audioholic Field Marshall
I can enjoy almost anything Rush does; I'll be be waiting for it.

baniels

baniels

Audioholic
That's great news. I don't listen to them nearly as much as I used to, but this has been a great year for Rush fans. MP on bluray was a treat, and the recent news of more albums to follow suit is something I've been dreaming about for a long time.

Since you're a fan of the Camera Eye, take a listen to this oddity on the surround track from the BR disc.

96cobra10101

96cobra10101

Senior Audioholic
mark your calendars for Nov. 8 which is when Time Machine blu-ray will be released. This apparently has the entire Moving Pictures played live. The Camera Eye is one of my all time faves and I've never seen them play this live so I'm pretty excited.
Bummer. They did a pretty extensive tour, hitting some areas a second round.

You can pick up S&A on Bluray now if you can wait for TM.

Lerxst and the Professor from 5 rows away.

Attachments

jonnythan

jonnythan

Audioholic Ninja
That sounds awesome. Christmas present for my bro.

D

deedubb

Full Audioholic
Partial snippet from an email I received today:

Thank you for shopping at chapters.indigo.ca - we are pleased to confirm that the item(s) listed below has shipped from your order. Any item(s) remaining in your order will ship as they become available. If you paid for your order by credit card, we are now processing a charge to your card for the shipped item(s).

ITEM(S) SHIPPED:
1. Rush 2011: Time Machine: Live In Clevela - 1 @ $26.34

Item(s) Subtotal: $-1.29
Coupon Amount: $2.63
Shipping and Handling: $0.00
HST: $3.08
=====================
TOTAL: $1.79

:D

TheWarrior

TheWarrior

Audioholic Ninja
anything Rush related is a must have.... thanks for this!

D

deedubb

Full Audioholic
Interesting...
Release date Nov 8. Today's date Nov 4.

Sitting in my mailbox when I got home today:

TheWarrior

TheWarrior

Audioholic Ninja
In Canada, Priority Mail actually means something...

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Got it for Christmas and I finally got to it today... I have the CD and am disappointed in the sound quality but the Blu-ray sounds much better. Good concert.:cool:

The intro skit had me laughing pretty good also.:D

D

deedubb

Full Audioholic
Got it for Christmas and I finally got to it today... I have the CD and am disappointed in the sound quality but the Blu-ray sounds much better. Good concert.:cool:

yeah, intro skit is great :D

HexOmega

HexOmega

Audioholic

I picked this up from Best Buy yesterday and have to say that the surround mix of the Blu-ray is mediocre at best. The front channels all output basically the same information, the surround channels are good for nothing but ambience and audience, and the bass is extremely thin (especially kick drums).

Otherwise, the camera work is extremely well done and the show looks like it was a blast. This is an overall great performance but the multi-channel soundtrack definitely leaves a lot to be desired.

96cobra10101

96cobra10101

Senior Audioholic
The Snakes and Arrows Bluray is their best recorded concert, IMO. Rush in Rio is my other favorite because the audience is so into the show, it comes through in the recording.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis