Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nomo

Nomo

Audioholic Samurai
I just finished watching a one minute infomercial with the girls on one of those ab exercise machines, not sure what the machine was called.

I want one of those.

Not the machine, one of the girls in spandex. Not to keep. Just to rent.

I also just realized my next post will be my 2000th.

Rest assured, my next post is gonna be profound, maybe even epic.

Stay tuned.:p

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
I just finished watching a one minute infomercial with the girls on one of those ab exercise machines, not sure what the machine was called.

I want one of those.

Not the machine, one of the girls in spandex. Not to keep. Just to rent.

I also just realized my next post will be my 2000th.

Rest assured, my next post is gonna be profound, maybe even epic.

Stay tuned.:p
What channel was it on? :p

Epic post... ha...

Welcome Samurai...

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
your grammar leads be to believe you've had 1 beer..
Unfortunately, no. I was just in a hurry to get going for a walk. I still don't have any beer. Niki took me for a two-hour walk, but we drove to a different park, so I was once again in the dilemma of stopping for booze or taking her straight home. I took her home. I'll have some chocolate milk, I guess. :)

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Nomo doesn't seem to wanna post no mo. :)
I've got two movies: Frost Nixon and Gran Torino. I'm drinking a cold sweet coffee at night like a complete animal wondering which one to watch and I'll be honest, I'm not diggin' Blu-ray that much and I pretty much hate the PS3.

Right before I came down To OK I watched a War of the Worlds DVD on my Denon DVD 1920 and the picture was you know ... fine. I come down here and the first thing I notice while watching it with my sister is that the picture is grainy. Using a game controller as a remote is such a turn off for me that words fail me ... well not really but I don't want to be the guy whose every single post is laden with profanity from start to finish.

njedpx3

njedpx3

Audioholic General
Nomo doesn't seem to wanna post no mo. :)
I've got two movies: Frost Nixon and Gran Torino. I'm drinking a cold sweet coffee at night like a complete animal wondering which one to watch and I'll be honest, I'm not diggin' Blu-ray that much and I pretty much hate the PS3.

Right before I came down To OK I watched a War of the Worlds DVD on my Denon DVD 1920 and the picture was you know ... fine. I come down here and the first thing I notice while watching it with my sister is that the picture is grainy. Using a game controller as a remote is such a turn off for me that words fail me ... well not really but I don't want to be the guy whose every single post is laden with profanity from start to finish.
I associated with Clint in Grand Torino.

P/3 is much better if you get the DVD special controller :) Beside profanity you don't have to talk in sign language either.

Need to go an find a designated driver for my mouse. Even at only 64 calories each they still add up.

Later, Peace and Good Night.

NJ

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Alex, blu-ray and DVD are just ways to store media, and the content that gets put on either one can be good or bad. I've seen some pretty crappy blu-rays, which is quite disappointing - so I can relate. I've also seen some really good looking blu-rays. I just watched Eagle Eye tonight, and I think that the video is excellent on it. BTW, I also found it thoroughly entertaining, so you might want to give it a watch while you're in the land of plentiful pawn shops.

strube

strube

Audioholic Field Marshall
I may have posted this yesterday but I scored a camouflage bag that a deer hunter would use. It's like an oversized gym bag but smaller than a hockey bag. It looks to be water proof and had a camo fanny pack in it.
Only a gay deer hunter would use a fanny pack.

Not that there's anything wrong with that. :D

...and I hate the PS3 too. It is not a movie player that can also play games, it is a noisy game player that can also play movies. I really don't understand why so many people think it is so great (another problem is that I have a deep-seated hatred for Sony).

Just had to catch up on this thread for the day.

Last edited:
strube

strube

I am going to go watch the Broncos lose tomorrow. It might be fun - at least it is free (to me).

strube

strube

Damn! I just missed the Quicken Will Maker Plus 2009 Amazon Lightning deal!

:mad:

;)

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
I'm a cowboys fan... I'm very intoxicated... excited to see the boys beat up on the Giants..

I probably just hit the backspace key 153 times to post this

Oh, by the way, i'm in dallas for the game.... my ex wifey works fot the organization and I got a good seat

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
Sounds like fun. I always enjoy tweaking with car electronics, except for removing door panels - not a huge fan of that. :)

I know there are some very cool behind-the-back-seat DIY sub setups for my Sport Trac (I got a special edition of it with a factory 500W Pioneer system with a decent sub that I am very happy with after I changed the head unit and put in a rear view camera, so I haven't done anything sub-wise), so I am sure there are some for the Ranger, because there actually isn't too much difference between the two. I get all my information on mysporttrac.com, which is a forum dedicated to the thing. Honestly, those forums may be sufficient to find a decent box build for a Ranger, but if not, I am certain that there is a similar forum for Rangers, which has similarly excellent information on custom sub setups.
I found a deal on a Rockford P3SD-410 at Crutchfield.ca so I ordered one. I've been using two P1's in my old Lincoln and I've been pretty happy with them. I think one shallow depth P3 will be fine in the small confines of a reg cab Ranger.

It's a dual 4 ohm voice coil driver. My amp will drive a two ohm load within it's rating so I'll have to figure out how to wire it properly. I'm pretty sure this will be a better choice than the Kicker CVT that I didn't want in the first place.

njedpx3

njedpx3

Audioholic General
Damn! I just missed the Quicken Will Maker Plus 2009 Amazon Lightning deal!

:mad:

;)
I have Willmaker just sitting around. I finally did wills with a real Lawyer. Mine was a little complicated though.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I got a friendship request on Facebook from someone that I have no idea who it is. I clicked on the person's only friend to see if I could find something in common, but no. However, a friend of that friend has a profile picture of very cute woman. Made it worth it. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis