Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Matt34's avatar freakin kills me... I can't not laugh when I see that... freakin hilarious...

Was he the guy that caught himself on fire?

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
Oh this is a bad sign ... Adam, you must get out of the house and interact with live women. Chris' avatars have been extremely hot and I feel a little weird toward him because of that but it doesn't compare to the first time you get some girl to drop trow ... ask Jamie. :D
I just thought you guys might like that. Hope this is better.

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
AARRRGGGHHHHH there are no chicks on this tour.Its all guys
The less temptation, the better. It's hard being away from home for extended periods but it makes going home that much better. If you're on the road for so long that those dudes start to look good to you, I'm sure Alex can give you some advice on lotions or gels to make it easier on you.:p

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
The less temptation, the better. It's hard being away from home for extended periods but it makes going home that much better. If you're on the road for so long that those dudes start to look good to you, I'm sure Alex can give you some advice on lotions or gels to make it easier on you.:p
True, and if you need any suggestions on where all the good food is Alex can help there also!:D

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
jamming on some rose hill drive right now.. live music is the best gauge of what the band sounds like itrw

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis