Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
strube

strube

Audioholic Field Marshall
Proof of Fathership required during checkout.
Actually mine says

Proof that purchaser is not a bastard required at checkout.

I assume the term bastard is referring to its literal dictionary meaning...

It is weird that the Amazon product page says different things for us - maybe I am looking at the wrong fine print. Who knows?

:D

strube

strube

In other news, my soon-to-be wife makes a damned fine chocolate chip cookie!

Mmmmmmm...

Safeway milk is better than Wal-Mart milk too.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I like Safeway's "O" Organics milk in the half-gallon cartoons. It's so tasty. Pretty expensive, though, so I only get it once in a while.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'm pretty tired, so I'll be seeing you all later. Big day tomorrow, what with moving, dropping the phone and internet, and getting off the grid. :D

Good night, all!

strube

strube

I like Safeway's "O" Organics milk in the half-gallon cartoons. It's so tasty. Pretty expensive, though, so I only get it once in a while.
I haven't ever wanted to spend the money on it but I do want to try it. Maybe sometime.

Have a good night!

strube

strube

I'm pretty tired, so I'll be seeing you all later. Big day tomorrow, what with moving, dropping the phone and internet, and getting off the grid. :D

Good night, all!
What? You're moving? Sorry, I guess I missed that in my extended absence...

I think you are just trying to confuse me. If so, mission accomplished. Boo! ;)

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
Hey y'all. Get ready to blast a spammer. Let's see how many reds we can give him before Mike bans him.

Edit - too late. Mike banned him already.

res6jya6

res6jya6

Senior Audioholic
So yesterday was my first day at the Station... wen't VERY well! My trainer allowed me to start editing/clipping feeds, and then move them to the digital air box. Also followed the daily log (a minute by minute log of each and every commercial and program that airs) and made sure content appeared where it should :D According to her, she never has trainees that want to take hold of the wheel their first day... she seemed impressed :)

How's everyone doing tonight?

I slept from midnight until 4am yesterday, got up... went to the station until 1pm... then went home, showered, headed to my other job (server), and then got home around 11pm. Couldn't sleep, so I am going to work on a friends computer and then head to work... with lots of caffeine!!! Needless to say I am feeling pretty worn down :p

Said friend (fixing their computer) wants me to DJ at their wedding. What places should I start looking for more information on this task? We need the equipment (I plan on using my laptop as the audio source)... but we don't have speakers, receivers, anything like that...

Peace, out!

EDIT: It's 8:10AM in Norway... betchya anything haraldo will be waking up any time now :p

Last edited:
adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Famous last words, Jamie, famous last words.. just ask the other Adam...

MidnightSensi

MidnightSensi

Audioholic Samurai
Your partner in crime http://forums.audioholics.com/forums/member.php?u=36759 is a DJ too and knows stuff.
Haha, partner in crime. :D

I've been DJing for a long time, but only in clubs and lounges and afterhours at raves/underground-parties, never done a wedding. I do electronic music (dubstep, downtempo, half-time, chill). I've only done a few private parties (three on yatches), but because of my genre I haven't the slightest idea how to handle things like "requests"

I can for sure help with the gear and tech stuff though!

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Haha, partner in crime. :D

I've been DJing for a long time, but only in clubs and lounges and afterhours at raves/underground-parties, never done a wedding. I do electronic music (dubstep, downtempo, half-time, chill). I've only done a few private parties (three on yatches), but because of my genre I haven't the slightest idea how to handle things like "requests"

I can for sure help with the gear and tech stuff though!
You can DJ my wedding if you want :p
no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no ... I have no plans yet :p

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
So yesterday was my first day at the Station... wen't VERY well! My trainer allowed me to start editing/clipping feeds, and then move them to the digital air box. Also followed the daily log (a minute by minute log of each and every commercial and program that airs) and made sure content appeared where it should :D According to her, she never has trainees that want to take hold of the wheel their first day... she seemed impressed :)

How's everyone doing tonight?

I slept from midnight until 4am yesterday, got up... went to the station until 1pm... then went home, showered, headed to my other job (server), and then got home around 11pm. Couldn't sleep, so I am going to work on a friends computer and then head to work... with lots of caffeine!!! Needless to say I am feeling pretty worn down :p

Said friend (fixing their computer) wants me to DJ at their wedding. What places should I start looking for more information on this task? We need the equipment (I plan on using my laptop as the audio source)... but we don't have speakers, receivers, anything like that...

Peace, out!

EDIT: It's 8:10AM in Norway... betchya anything haraldo will be waking up any time now :p
Hey... res6jya6
Good to hear, had a busy day at work this far.... preparing for the big gig with the Boss and "part of" E-street band.... really looking forward to this, last time with him it was an absolute blast !

Doing very fine, looking forward to .... everything .... I refuse to say more about this :p

It's an emergency move. Alex found me.
Nobody can hide from Alex, I have tried to go undercover over and over again, but each time.... Alex hunts me down and gives me hell over and over again, it's impossible to hide from Monkeyman :p

So now I'm just fighting back.... ordered a plasma neutronic ultramega ozon-proton gun :p
Watch out ALEX, I'm fighting back now !

Last edited:
mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
good morning everyone.

I've been taking a little time off from AH. Lots of stuff in RL going on it seems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis