Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
There's a lesson in this ... :confused:

These truths we hold to be self evident ... :rolleyes:
You liking it was never in question. I'm just glad to see that you bring out the best in them. :)

Lesson is..... hmmmmmmmmmmmm
Darn if I know :eek:

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
What do you call a woman with PMS and ESP?

A biotch that knows everything.

(no letters please)

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
Bunchloads of jobs in Stockholm for guys like me, really tempted now :rolleyes:

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
Think Honda Fit is quite an interesting car... but Malibu is nicer :cool:

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
Going to Bruce Springsteen concert tomorrow

Last edited by a moderator:
pzaur

pzaur

Audioholic Samurai
I go to San Diego for the weekend and you guys add 100+ posts! Good lord!
Just finished 18 on the golf course. Workin' the grill for a steak and drinking beer. It tastes much more expensive out of the crystal stemware than it does coming from a regular pint glass...

-pat

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I wonder where Adam could be. I have been stalking him and he was on AH at around 1:04 PM and at 8:40 PM but he hasn't said boo ... I hope I haven't freaked him out. :p

I sent him a PM in that time frame that I am just dieing for him to respond to.
My diaper is starting to chafe. :mad:

:D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I wonder if Adam is prepared to buy his Denon with the Blu-Ray player that will be a lightning deal in an hour and 30 minutes on Amazon...
ARGGGG! I was not. I didn't know about it, and I was driving to work when you posted this. Thanks for the heads up, Strube, but I was about 10 hours too late. :(

The 3808 has gone up $20, but the 2809 has dropped $225 since yesterday. Hmmm.

I wonder where Adam could be....I sent him a PM in that time frame that I am just dieing for him to respond to.
My diaper is starting to chafe. :mad:
Adam is cowering in fear.

To the rest of you - I have been found. Save yourselves.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Hey, Strube - what was the lightening deal? I just see a Sylvania blu-ray player that was offered at that time. I don't see any Denon lightening deals.

strube

strube

Audioholic Field Marshall
Hey, Strube - what was the lightening deal? I just see a Sylvania blu-ray player that was offered at that time. I don't see any Denon lightening deals.
Yeah I was talking about the Sylvania - the "his Denon" was referring to the 3808 - when I posted I didn't know the brand (just that it was a blu-ray player). It sucks anyway. Anyhoo, the Panasonic BD60K is only $214 right now for some sort of Father's day sale, and the new Samsungs (BD-P1600/3600) instant-stream Netflix, which is why you should look into those instead of a Denon BD player...

I would still do the 3808 - I am pretty sure the 2809 doesn't have an GUI, which is so very nice to have...

P.S. Welcome back! Alex really missed you.

EDIT: By the way, I am officially declaring myself your own personal "Church of HD" missionary, and if all goes to plan, you will soon be converted! Mwahahaha!

res6jya6

res6jya6

Senior Audioholic
Yeah I was talking about the Sylvania - the "his Denon" was referring to the 3808 - when I posted I didn't know the brand (just that it was a blu-ray player). It sucks anyway. Anyhoo, the Panasonic BD60K is only $214 right now for some sort of Father's day sale, and the new Samsungs (BD-P1600/3600) instant-stream Netflix, which is why you should look into those instead of a Denon BD player...
Proof of Fathership required during checkout.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis